Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enma is able to voluntarily draw out the Haki of it's wielder so more likely that not if Zoro does indeed have CoC, Enma was the one that drew it out, which would explain why even Zoro wasn't sure what Kaido was on about when he spoke of his CoC on the roof. The fact that Zoro letting Enma draw out his Haki unrestrained atm resulted in what seems to be a CoC burst which just so happens to be the clearest showing of Zoro using CoC also strongly supports this notion.
Btw the crux of this idea is from Yuderon ^^
Yeah I guess Enma was feeding on Zoro's COC without Zoro knowing it on rooftop. And now Zoro is actively feeding his COC to Enma. I wonder if this is the same Advanced COC form as Luffy and Kaidou's

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
You're operating under the context the opponent lacks knowledge on King's defense. Let's see how Oda will explain it's weakness. Depending on it, Queen and Jack may be able to counter since unlike Zoro, they should have more knowledge on King's abilities
Zoro receiving a Haoshoku power up and better mastering Enma makes me think that the durability is not a gimmick to be overcome.

I think Zoro will just power up to be strong enough to overcome those defences. If it was an exploitable gimmick, Zoro wouldn't need to unlock his Haoshoku.

You know who else was a "God"?
Gan Fall.
And Enel.

Both were defeatable.
:moonwalk:
I didn't mean to suggest that King was undefeatable, just that Queen's hype of the former places a noticeable gap between them.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
This shithead they called themselves God but here a yc2 is saying king of the god's race
You people are REALLY confusing what "god" means in this case.
Freaking Shandrians talked about that fucking giant snake as a "god".

Calling things "god" is not some biblical meaning like they are a bunch of actual divinities. It is indeed to hype the race as something powerful, but King is not some supernatural entity.

Y'all really blow things out of proportion without any actual context. We don't even know how strong of a Lunarian King is.
Is he a scrub Lunarian? Is he a top ter Lunarian? Etc.

We have a "sea" special race that can somewhat manipulate water. Fishmen.
We have a "land" special race that can somewhat control electricity. Minks.
And now we have a "sky" special race that can manipulate fire. Lunarians.

Flying races are commonly associated with "divine" on pop culture. Y'all need to chill a little bit. Enjoy the hype on a health dosage. Wait for more stuff to come out and we get the full picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.