Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because that is as dumb of a take as you can get

Yamato - ACoC, mythical Zoan, stalemated Ace with seastone cuffs, matches hybrid Kaido's TB, knocks him off his feet

Vet level fighter :gokulaugh:
And also couldn’t get an advantage on Ulti.

Imagine any nerfed top tier or even a nerfed YC1 struggling with Ulti lol.

Hell if she joins the crew she’s at best YC2 since Oda will never change the monster trio.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Remember when we all thought the AdvCoC shown in Roger vs Whitebeard was just CoA at its maximum potential? I kinda wish that’s what it was, and maybe Oda could’ve done something else for CoC.
If you play TTRPG's like DnD, Dragons and other powerful creatures have this kind of ability:

Look at the "Frightful Presence" ability. It's basically what basic CoC is. Wisdom saving throws are often about mental fortitude, etc.
It's a cool aura that indicates a powerful creature that naturally imposes fear/respect on those around it, and only those with strong mental fortitude can withstand its presence.
I think it's an amazing concept. Which is why the "weaponizing" of CoC really, REALLY feels shitty to me. We literally have a haki dedicated to offense and defense already. Overlapping it with some "chosen one" BS is some "super sayan god" level of stupid, IMO. Doesn't matter if it "looks cool". It's a lazy route to keep the power creep going.

I low key think the three Sweet Commanders together ain't putting King down.

The combination of godly defence (he's superior to Kaido in his main stat for God's sake) godly offence (consistently overpowering freaking Zoro!!!) and that crazy mobility with his flight is too much for them.

King low diffs Smoothie and Cracker and then goes Hybrid to play ping ping with Katakuri.
Yeah no.Stop wanking Zorons opponents for once

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't see the problem with kokuto requiring Haoshoku.

Only the greatest swordsmen of their respective eras have forged kokuto, and they should both have been Conquerors.

Honestly, at this point it would be stranger if Haoshoku wasn't a requirement for forging a kokuto.
Because it makes it so that Zoro was "lucky" he was born with CoC.
Because if he wasn't LUCKY, he could never achieve a black blade, no matter how hard he trained or whatever.
LUCK being a theme for Zoro is a "no no" for me. Sry.

And also couldn’t get an advantage on Ulti.

Imagine any nerfed top tier or even a nerfed YC1 struggling with Ulti lol.

Hell if she joins the crew she’s at best YC2 since Oda will never change the monster trio.
Yamato was literally fending off Ulti while conversing with Luffy about Momo. Ulti lost Yamato couldn't climb over a wall that Yamato could

Imagine any actual YC1 getting disarmed by a vet level figh-oh wait

Yamato showed her true worth when she got the honor of stalling hybrid Kaido 1v1. As well as having ACoC which according to Kaido:

She's part of that club while none of the current YC1s are

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Because it makes it so that Zoro was "lucky" he was born with CoC.
Because if he wasn't LUCKY, he could never achieve a black blade, no matter how hard he trained or whatever.
LUCK being a theme for Zoro is a "no no" for me. Sry.
Haoshoku has never been described as luck.

I don't see the problem with kokuto requiring Haoshoku.

Only the greatest swordsmen of their respective eras have forged kokuto, and they should both have been Conquerors.

Honestly, at this point it would be stranger if Haoshoku wasn't a requirement for forging a kokuto.
Kuina was right all along, she just had the wrong perspective. The problem was not that she was a woman, she hadn't CoC :perocry:

Yamato was literally fending off Ulti while conversing with Luffy about Momo. Ulti lost Yamato couldn't climb over a wall that Yamato could

Imagine any actual YC1 getting disarmed by a vet level figh-oh wait

Yamato showed her true worth when she got the honor of stalling hybrid Kaido 1v1. As well as having ACoC which according to Kaido:

Yes, because Izo disarming King and Ulti stalemating Yamato for 20 minutes are completely equivalent.

Status
Not open for further replies.