Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I’m 100% on your boat but I don’t think Oda wants to sail with us.

Zoro is now likely a shimotsuki, has the same scar as Ryuma, and likely from his family too. In one piece destiny seemed to be a sealed thing all along.
To be fair, these visual similarities are not something that I'm against at all.
Luffy looking and saying the same things as Roger, Zoro reminding Ryuma, etc. These are FINE.
But Zoro is Zoro. I want Zoro to be Zoro 1.0, instead of Ryuma 2.0.
I want Luffy to be Luffy 1.0, not Roger 2.0.
Having similarities is completely fine. Being a "second coming" of other characters almost literally? IMO, that's boring.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Haoshoku has never been described as luck.
How to you obtain it?
Because, so far, it's either you have it when you're born, so you can unlock it at some point, or you don't have it and can't train to obtain it at all. That's luck.
These are the infos we have right now.
A toddler Doflamingo can use it.
Meanwhile Zoro only unlocks his at age 19/21.
You mean to tell me, that a toddler Doflamingo is more "fitting" than adult Zoro, that's why he unlocked it earlier?
Come on, now. :zosleepy:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
To be fair, these visual similarities are not something that I'm against at all.
Luffy looking and saying the same things as Roger, Zoro reminding Ryuma, etc. These are FINE.
But Zoro is Zoro. I want Zoro to be Zoro 1.0, instead of Ryuma 2.0.
I want Luffy to be Luffy 1.0, not Roger 2.0.
Having similarities is completely fine. Being a "second coming" of other characters almost literally? IMO, that's boring.
I agree on the fact that characters has to be their own to be interesting and character 2.0 is a lame choice. But being from the same family of Ryuma, and having the same scar is already far too much in the 2.0 road for me. The two strongest swordsmen in history are blood related and have the same face and scar…..

But frankly even small similarities irritate me. I fucking despise parallèls

Yamato was literally fending off Ulti while conversing with Luffy about Momo. Ulti lost Yamato couldn't climb over a wall that Yamato could

Imagine any actual YC1 getting disarmed by a vet level figh-oh wait

Yamato showed her true worth when she got the honor of stalling hybrid Kaido 1v1. As well as having ACoC which according to Kaido:

She's part of that club while none of the current YC1s are
Can somebody explain to me where the idea comes from that Yamato has ACoC?
I haven’t seen her do anything tha would suggest that. But I might have missed something. A little indicator which chapters I should check, please.

Yes, because Izo disarming King and Ulti stalemating Yamato for 20 minutes are completely equivalent.
20 minutes? Where the fuck you get this value? :milaugh:

You like to use one single instance of Yamato casually fending off Ulti (who actually forced post-Udon Luffy to go G4 mind you) to downplay her down to "vet level" yet ignore the rest of her portrayal and have no problem excusing your favorite Admirals from all their bad feats

This is what post-rooftop in-a-hurry Yamato does to Drake who is closer to Ulti

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:suresure:

And you’re the one talking about feats or head canon …..
Can the 3 Sweet Commanders hurt Kaido? King's defence is above even Kaido's dragon scales:

Yeah no.Stop wanking Zorons opponents for once
King's feats stand.
  • Defence superior to Kaido
  • Offence superior to Rooftop Zoro
  • Hyper mobility and speed
  • Ancient Zoan staying power

Cracker Gets oneshot by Imperial Archer or Imperial Deep Pride Stake.

Smoothie would have a tough time contending with King's mobility and lacks the offence to overcome his defence regardless.

Katakuri will be a challenge and with his FS and Awakening, they can hold on against King for a while, but they'll go down eventually.

A battle of attrition against an Ancient Zoan is a losing proposal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.