Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For real, moment Fuji is interrupted, his gravity wears off.
The lifting rubble will backfire and it can fall on both Fuji and King instead.
Except King is more durable than the old man who got bandaged by Sabo despite Green Bull back up.
People bring up that he couldn't use hus DC because of mariejoia but disregard Sabo's df also dc based, he would be harming leaders and slaves there too then.

I didn't answer because I wanted to spare you some slack coz this chapter must have had a profound impact on you given the way you're talking.

Well, whatever, have it your way

King and Queen are looking directly at the SH duo as they're attacking while everyone and their moms are cheering for Zoro's come back. Zoro did not hit an off-guard or a defenseless enemy. King is completely battle-ready. King is there to murder Zoro in the first place.
imagine thinking i lost my shit when some fans goes from ’zoro will fight kaido with luffy’ to ‘zoro will have a chance to damage kaido’s lapdog after more power up’

:lusalty:

and mind you king and queen focused on marco before zoro and sanji sneak attack them

:kata:

Low top tier is still top tier.
Like he can fight and damage any top tier but he'd lose to all of them
I think low top tier is a stage for young people who are about to be actual top tier
or old people who were top tier and now are not as strong as before

no man on his prime should be on this level (for me)
I think Ben can defeat Fujitora

but I don't mind it if people don't believe this :)

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The way it goes, I can see King being stronger. Zoro now unlocked CoC infusion and the real fight seems about to begin. I doubt Zoro will just one shot King now. And current Zoro is definitely stronger than the Luffy who went toe to toe with Katakuri and (barely) won.
@Sentinel @Cinera
:risitasad: I can’t believe I’m hearing this from you

Status
Not open for further replies.