Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King is a 1000% getting washed against all sweet commanders combined, that's too much wank.

Katakuri already is a solid high diff for him.
If he comes below and engage in CQC 3 vs 1, or 30 vs 1 (Cracker spamming biscuit soldiers), then he has harder time.
But that's still debatable imo. I don't know the mechanics behind his explosion in this chapter. What triggered the explosion?
Yet if Katakuri with Mogura, or Smoothie with her sword or Cracker with Pretzel pushes the wrong button like Zoro did in the chapter then explosion happens, it can probably KO both Smoothie and Cracker instantly. Then it turns into a wounded Kuri vs a fresh King.
If King comes down to the ground he's getting folded in half, literally neg diff.
- Katakuri uses his awakening trapping King on the ground. With his power mochi he can hit King from every angle.
- Meanwhile Cracker is producing several of his Biscuit soldiers that King needs too deal with 1v1. Even if he takes them out with his explosions Cracker can just produce more.
- Smoothie is a meme but not weak at all. Her flying slashes are trouble too look after taking into account everything King has to deal with already.

In the Sky King's chances don't look better. Katakuri can easily attack him with his Awakening, same for Smoothie.

Katakuri dodges any off King's attack with ease. They're just too slow. Zoro continously dodged his Beak attack which is his fastest, for Kat dodging that is literally child's play.

Sry but King is not getting past low diff.

From the looks of it, King uses his fire to heal wounds, and he could just lol-heal something as lethal as Lion's Song; one of Zoro's strongest attacks outside of Asura, possibly top 3 after Asura and ISDS/SS.

As of now, King has:

-Defensive wings that have higher base durability than Dragon Kaido's scales
-A top tier instant regeneration ability. Likely only Marco has better one.
-High high tier CoA and AP, being able to overwhelm the Zoro who harmed Yonkos up top and momentarily blocked strongest attack in history.
-High high tier mobility and speed on top of flight. Is keeping up with Zoro's attack speed just fine, managed to easily catch RS Sanji, etc.
-Fire stuff, sword, ranged attacks, etc. A lot of versatility.

And he possibly (almost definitely) also has:

-Fucking ACoC. Or at the very least, CoC
-Awakening. Obviously... being the strongest non-yonko Zoan in canon so far.

:ihaha:

Powerscaling King by the time he completely shows his arsenal... now that will be a trip. The fucked up part is that Katakuri/Luffy fans have wanked the ACoC/CoC/Awakening agenda so much, they have nothing to say.

I guess only argument left will be "m-MuH mArcO kIcK"
"Muh knee drop.":cantseeme:

I think it will still kick in before ZKK, regardless whether or not King is down yet when it happens.

Gonna make ZKK look all the more impressive, tbh. :zehaha:
For sure

What i meant is that the moment the drug kicks in, Zoro is gonna do something big for his "Nothing Happened" moment

so if it happens against King, that could be it, but if it happens after the fight, that means something big goes down after the fight, like ZKK

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1. Low Diff, probably worse. I like Perospero and he has proven himself to be really strong but the man has zero chance against King.

2. Low Diff

3. I would say Low Diff because fuck Smoothie but I'll say Mid Diff for now.

4. High Diff, Katakuri is the only one that would give King some trouble.
Fair takes.

Future Sight would be a pain, but King's massive explosions and other fire attacks provide a way for him to deal consistent damage to Katakuri (assuming he can't just overcome Future Sight with the speed and mobility of his Hybrid form). Meanwhile, Katakuri would be struggling like hell to deal lasting damage to King. It'll be a war of attrition that he can't win when up against an Ancient Zoan.

Once Katakuri starts to slip, it's:
kingufy

King is a 1000% getting washed against all sweet commanders combined, that's too much wank.

Katakuri already is a solid high diff for him.

If King comes down to the ground he's getting folded in half, literally neg diff.
- Katakuri uses his awakening trapping King on the ground. With his power mochi he can hit King from every angle.
- Meanwhile Cracker is producing several of his Biscuit soldiers that King needs too deal with 1v1. Even if he takes them out with his explosions Cracker can just produce more.
- Smoothie is a meme but not weak at all. Her flying slashes are trouble too look after taking into account everything King has to deal with already.

In the Sky King's chances don't look better. Katakuri can easily attack him with his Awakening, same for Smoothie.

Katakuri dodges any off King's attack with ease. They're just too slow. Zoro continously dodged his Beak attack which is his fastest, for Kat dodging that is literally child's play.

Sry but King is not getting past low diff.
King goes to ground, explode himself and it is GG.

King stays in sky, spamming flying slash stronger than Kaido's, it is GG.

Sry but SCs are not getting past low diff.

P.s.
I am not even sure the SCs have enough AP to hurt King's wings.

I used to think Marco was stronger as well until we finally saw more of King in action.

King>Marco
How?
We're seen marco handle both him and queen with him looking better for most of it

Even kings strongest attack shouldn't be any problem for Marco really with even zoro being distracted by enma being able to still mainly dodge it with it just skimming him. Whether he takes it head on or just avoids it it shouldn't be any real problem for him. And if marco finds out the secret to doing real damage to him ggs its done
  1. He did zero lasting damage.
  2. King was fucking around.
    1. He didn't use haki.
    2. He didn't use any named techniques.
    3. He didn't use his Hybrid form.

King outclasses Marco in every stat.
Neither did they to marco
We actually don't know that at all with most the fight being off screen
Maybe i guess he still got help from a whole other all star plus his flying squad
Maybe
Marco did literally nothing to King. Nothing at all lmao.

And a moment of fighting when the BP had zero knowledge of how Marco's abilities worked is indicative of nothing. Just like your Apoo wank since he fought Zoro and Drake temporarily.

This chapter literally showed that you need ACoC or Hax to do meaningful damage to King. And yet here u are with ur agendas lmao
And again king and queen didn't do anything significant to Marco at all but have him need to catch his breath

And the same applies to Marco not having full knowledge on them so...?
Yes apoo stalling a zoro using armament + a hybrid drake in close combat of all things when its not even his forte in comparison is extremely impressive lol

But it didn't tho... we have no idea that just because zoro got coc hes gonna be able to win without knowing the secret to his race

Status
Not open for further replies.