Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Ngl,BP´s getting far better on-screen feats

Cracker got better stuff on-screen as Jack
Queen getting better stuff as Smoothie
King getting better stuff as Kata
Kaido getting WAY better stuff as Meme

Either Oda hates the BMP or they are rly weaker
When it comes to BM crew then I think Oda literally used them as hype tool.

just a point in this case - I was reading somewhere that Birds are shitting on BM crew. I didn't understand the implicit meaning first but later understood that's it's a reference to what Morgan(fake news), King( throwing them off the waterfall when even BM was onboard) and Marco (threw them again from the waterfall ) did to BM crew. Lmao

I don't understand why needing advanced CoC to not be dominated by King is a good thing. Zoro was supposed to be YC0.5 since the beginning of the raid :kayneshrug:
If that is advanced CoC, which i doubt.
based on the pathetic showings of Katakuri anyone would downplay King to his level, but it looks like Katakuri was inferior to King that's why Zoro is strugling

MP Chopper having better or equal physical strength feats to Jozu
Had his plagues make Marco run out of stamina and basically lose
Off-screen'd Drake with WsW in 2v1, yes.

But what are these bullshit? Straight up talking out of ass... Queen contributed in tiring Marco out when he 2v1'd with King, that's that. MP Chopper has nothing on Jozu.

Lmao that also means Apoo is portrayed superior to Zoro and Drake by that logic.

If you wanna disregard feats, be my guest. Even based of strictly portrayal, Marco is portrayed even to King not superior.
What logic? Apoo simply blocked. While King after sneak attacking Marco and slicing his wing, he got knocked down with two hits.

The feats shown in the manga is more than enough to let us know who is the better fighter.
A weaker fighter won't immobilizes you and your comrade with a simple choke, while carrying Zoro.

Queen didn't just get up WTF are you on about, he was knocked out and Big Mom started chasing Luffy around Udon, during this time he then got back up, saying he wasn't KO'ed is pretty dumb.
You delusional Sanji fans are really stupid and ignorant sometimes, instead of focusing on the fact that Queen took 2 hits from Big Mom and didn't take any damage, you come up with this nonsense that he wasn't knocked out LOLOLOL pathetic :suresure:
You again, who asked for your delusional opinion old man, queen didnt get damaged and didnt get knocked out, simple as that
this guy looks really knocked out huh ?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
And?
Nose bleed ~ giving up and getting battered by an oppenent who didn't even bother using hybird or fire healing.

- Ancient Race who were literally called gods.

- Superior healing.

- Far far Superior ap.

- Killing machine.

- Superior durability to even Kaido.

And CoC/ advac CoC is pending which are gifted to the strongest characters, the "peaks" in the verse.

Marco would get folded even with fresh stamina. He's doing nothing.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ngl,BP´s getting far better on-screen feats

Cracker got better stuff on-screen as Jack
Queen getting better stuff as Smoothie
King getting better stuff as Kata
Kaido getting WAY better stuff as Meme

Either Oda hates the BMP or they are rly weaker
Kata and Perospero chan are forced to carry them all

But to be fair Big Mom children in Cacao Battle or Enraged army were faaaarrrr more threatening than Kaido Smiles and headliners

:josad::josad:
#JusticeForJack!!!
First guy with 1B ever and he get such a threatment, he legit not get anything...
I remember how we all hyped him back then in OroJackson...

:josad::josad::josad:
All the hype since 2015, all the post back then, all the build up for Jack, all the hype statements about him, all panels and for what?
Waiting 5years later only to see how he get offscreened twice, not getting any named attack.....
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
Jack dont have if jack is main character he can end one piece in year or oda will draw jack as respect portray.

Hope admirals don’t get jack treatmen, but oda respect admirals more than yonko yes even fujitora.

Status
Not open for further replies.