Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol, you think King is going to go down that easily after the ringer he has just put Zoro through? Next chapter one shot, and a YC1 falls in less than 15 minutes?
Why should it be a one-shot or end in 15 minutes?
Post automatically merged:

Yh and WsW didnt have his sword drawn. He did nothing. He basically led Drake to Queen, because he was afraid of fighting Drake.
And Queen sneaked him.

Have some shame pal
:seriously:
There ain't no shame. It took Luffy 11 hours to defeat a YC1. We are less than 15 minutes into Zoro vs King, and people think Zoro is pulling out this victory that easily after how badly he's been getting his ass handed to him because he's unlocked a power up?

He's going to just start potentially doing damage to King right now.

How weak do you think King is?

Trying to touch a yonko in a teamfight* you mean.

For the first time he needed help to get rid of her elemental homies so BM attacks him hand to hand, BM had to be over his body even and the second time he needed the enemy to be distracted in this case due law awakening.

So BS are you talking? Alone he couldn't do anything to apply his hand to hand techniques.

Kid or Zoro can stall that's not an argument.

Zoro ain't an untouchable god but putting a hand on the body of swordman is quite unlikely.
If Zoro was a brawler then no issue cuz he will would need close contact so kid has plenty of opportunities.
So according to you Luffy who's a pure brawler isnt even touching Zoro at all then? :kobeha:

Dude i think it's right to assume the sky split is only reserved for luffy and his fights
Just like advCoC was?
It’s becoming pretty apparent that Mihawk is no way inferior to The Whitebeard or Kaido, he might be even above them yet you think such a character at that level would not be able to split the sky with Zoro?
I’m sorry but what your saying sounds pretty ridiculous yet familiar, hearing you say all this I remember the:

1) Haki is just a Luffy thing, Zoro will get a sword made from kairoseki
2) Zoro will never get CoC since it’s a haki only Luffy should get since he wants to be king
3) it’s too early for Zoro to fight a commander solo
4) Zoro won’t fight Kaido since he is not commander level
5) Zoro won’t scar Kaido since he is not strong enough
6) Zoro is done for Wano arc after coming down from roof
7) Zoro doesn’t have CoC it was Oden’s coming from Enma
8) Enma is boosting Zoro and it’s a magic sword that makes its user jump levels
9) Zoro won’t get advCoC since it’s for the strongest, only Luffy and the yonko will have it

10) Zoro won’t kill Kaido since it’s not his job*

Never bet on Zoro my friend, Oda has written Zoro so that he would never have uncool moments or not receive the stronger power in the world - haki.
Zoro in the future should be able to match Mihawk’s CoO which should be the strongest in the verse, and now we see that to understand your sword you need high levels of CoC so probably Mihawk also has the highest level of CoC since he has evolved his sword into a black blade

There ain't no shame. It took Luffy 11 hours to defeat a YC1. We are less than 15 minutes into Zoro vs King, and people think Zoro is pulling out this victory that easily after how badly he's been getting his ass handed to him because he's unlocked a power up?

He's going to just start potentially doing damage to King right now.

How weak do you think King is?
So who do you think is gonna help Sanji?

Wonder where Oda is going with this now that he has brought Zoro and King back inside Onigashima. Killer is still lurking around in there without an opponent, and Zoro is pretty close to his limits. We might be getting that team up after all. Oda can't leave Killer behind after what he is doing for the rest of those who were on the rooftop.
I prefer him finding his crewmates and fight the BMP.

Kouzaburou: "Each sword has its own personality
that the swordsman must learn in order to overcome it!!
A dangerous sword is a “cursed sword”!?
Foolishness!! “Cursed swords” are just “famed swords” that are feared by the weak!!
That's why they call them “cursed”!!
The sword is scary simply because it's performing its “duty” for it was made for!!
That sword I created when I was young, was the “masterpiece of my life”...
It was a sword that was so serious about doing its “duty”!!
I gave that “famed sword” the name of the King of Underworld!!!"

What did I say before?

It's no different than a blade being cursed; such as Kitetsu swords.

The swordsman leaves the part of his soul on the sword. It has nothing to with power levels.

You just got bodied when you said black swords can cut steel without Haki then I reminded you Zombie Ryuma with Shuusui failed to break Pre-TS Zoro's swords in his first try.

mihawk himself admitted Roger (and indirectly Whitebeard, his equal) is on a different level than your boy mihawk.

Whitebeard didn't attack Kaido, because there would casualties on both sides. Kaido hyped Oden, Whitebeard hyped Oden, and Oden said no one can beat Kaido if he fails. Not even Whitebeard could.

Luffy will always be on a different level than Zoro. Zoro will surpass mihawk, Luffy will be on the same level with Yonko.
The fact that people like Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks doesn't have black blade is a proof that has nothing to do with superior Haki level, it's a swordsmanship speciality, like making a cursed sword. It's giving your haki and your soul to a sword, that doesn't mean your haki should be strong to make it a black blade, otherwise Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks would have that, and even Whitebeard would have a black bisento.

It's swordsmanship skill related speciality to having a permanent black sword, even Whitebeard's bisento is a proof of that.
Also, Lolo fans got stomped once again, literally in this chapter Lolo says his Haki level is no where near close to Oden's Haki level.

Funny, during all of these, Lolo doesn't remember any Mihawk flashback, he even remembers Ipponmatsu but not Mihawk :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oden > Mihawk basically confirmed, Lolo says he is still too weak to reach Oden's Haki level, never talk or remember about Mihawk's level.

Even Shanks was mentioned in Wano, Mihawk is still MIA. :endthis:

you headcanon queen no diffing drake but when conveniently ignore WsW have some shame the agenda is obvious it wasn't even a fight hence why drake was surprised he got sneaked
Lmao stfu you dumb fuck. There is one slash line on Drake

Queen is the only one with his sword drawn, hes the only one with blood on his sword, the only one Drake is facing

Its absoutely hilarious Zoro fans can believe King defeated Marco, with absoute zero proof. Then literally deny Queen negging Drake when it was right in front of us.

Lol, you think King is going to go down that easily after the ringer he has just put Zoro through? Next chapter one shot, and a YC1 falls in less than 15 minutes?
Zoro still has many attacks to show. Wasn't you luffy fans that told us that adv.coc = GG ? So now adv.coc is not even enough for King ?

Btw Zoro will destroy King's mask before and pushes him to hybrid mode, so still lots of things to show. But doesn't matter with Zoro, you know his style is specialized for short-term fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.