Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah? Luffy fan talking about plot now?

Merienda? Brulee being there for him to escape? Katakuri acting like a fucking idiot and allowing Luffy to turn the fight into a training session? Even right now when Luffy can magically communicate telepathically?

Every fight has plot induced stupidity in them, the worst of the lot is Luffy's.
Yo GTFO of my head I was just typing about Luffy telekinesis BS power up.

No hints, no indication of this weird power, but God Tier Luffy unlocks this weird ability that no one else in the OP verse has shown (maybe Roger?)

Oh yeah? Luffy fan talking about plot now?

Merienda? Brulee being there for him to escape? Katakuri acting like a fucking idiot and allowing Luffy to turn the fight into a training session? Even right now when Luffy can magically communicate telepathically?

Every fight has asspulls in them, the worst of the lot is Luffy's.
I never defended that luffy didn’t have asspulls but when it came to zoro having a worse asspull than any of luffy’s powerups this arc, and zoro fans defend him to high heaven and shit talks luffy. So the hypocrisy of you lot is blatant.

I won't as far as to say that Kizaru would've died from King but if what you saying is true and Akainu was indeed talking about King I have two clowns that told me Bekcmann >>> cuz moon comment in sbs, vivre or some shit.
It is true.
Oda is just trolling with the cliffhanger, purposely misleading the readers that Akainu is worried about samurais while actually it is about something else (King). Has happened last week, purposely misleading readers that Enma reacted to Hiyori playing shamisen, while turned out shamisen isn't the trigger this week.

No, my argument was always about Swords absorbing haki in order to become Black Blades. Never about Zoro using Oden's haki while fighting.

And yes, all fans shit talk about asspulls and powerups. And I am going to call people on their bullshit who asks other fandoms not to shit talk, when they've been doing it for months on end to other fandoms.

Now it's Zoro's turn, and yall have to take it like you dished it out. Or you can cry about it. To each his own.

Caught in 4K.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No, my argument was always about Swords absorbing haki in order to become Black Blades. Never about Zoro using Oden's haki while fighting.

But you did say something like this - " that Emma is source of strange haki which is not related to Zoro because zoro doesn't have strange haki " which kind of implies that zoro is using oden's haki.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I never defended that luffy didn’t have asspulls but when it came to zoro having a worse asspull than any of luffy’s powerups this arc, and zoro fans defend him to high heaven and shit talks luffy. So the hypocrisy of you lot is blatant.
LMAOOO

You think him being forshadowed as a CoC user ever since Punk Hazard, getting that revealed here and only mastering what he did on the rooftop to perma scar Kaido is a bigger asspull than fucking telepathy?

:saden:

But you did say something like this - " that Emma is source of strange haki which is not related to Zoro because zoro doesn't have strange haki " which kind of implies that zoro is using oden's haki.
In other posts I said Enma was doing something to Zoro's haki.

But in any post I ever claimed about Enma storing Oden's haki, it was always in reference to becoming a black blade. Me and @ShishioIsBack debated on this for a bit, and I always maintained it about being in reference to a black blade.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It is true.
Oda is just trolling with the cliffhanger, purposely misleading the readers that Akainu is worried about samurais while actually it is about something else (King). Has happened last week, purposely misleading readers that Enma reacted to Hiyori playing shamisen, while turned out shamisen isn't the trigger this week.
Perhaps it leads to the mystery surrounding the extinction of King's race. Akainu knows the truth about the mass genocide of King's race but the records say that one Lunarian happened to run away successfully and they can't find him. That would lead to another mystery but this time behind King's costume which might indicate he wouldn't like to fully expose himself.

To counterargue statements like "But he has a bounty poster", "Queen speaks so casually about him being Lunarian so everyone can hear", "He has the characteristics of Lunarian".

Maybe he was once caught and put in the same room together with Kaido where they met. Maybe they weren't sure if he is a real Lunarian or Vegapunk made one since they performed mass genocide on them.

Too many possibilities here my head will hurt:zosleepy:

Ps.

King also could've pulled Itachi but not for someone but for his own satisfaction of being the one and only Lunarian:milaugh:

1st off Luffy literally received so many power ups out the ass this arc that I'm surprised he didn't explode for the overcompensation of him severly lacking in power before the rooftop.

2nd of all Zoro only received 1 power up throughout the whole timeskip arc and it happened in this chapter. Enma was always a nerf for him and he only now realizing how to truly wield Enma.
Oh yeah Enma was a nerf all right. A nerf against King and King alone. Yet as usual you all claim it was always sucking up Zoro's Haki all along. When in reality it instantly gave him the power to cut a yonko just from learning to control his haki output. Even now it's the catalyst to Zoro's new found power based on this chapter.

Not surprised. If Zoro had a splinter stuck in his foot you guys will claim that completely weakened him to the point where he couldn't fight at full strength.

Gotta say this post regarding Luffy is hella funny. He's the only guy to actually prove himself prior to wano against numerous commanders is somehow severly lacking in power?

LMAOOO

You think him being forshadowed as a CoC user ever since Punk Hazard, getting that revealed here and only mastering what he did on the rooftop to perma scar Kaido is a bigger asspull than fucking telepathy?

:saden:
“Foreshadowed” keyword wtf. He even stated himself that he has no idea the fuck was going on with his ashura, and now can suddenly use the most powerful powerup in one piece?? From being a slightly hinted coc user to now being one of the top coc users kaido was talking about.

The telepathy shit is garbage but that’s useless in a fight, zoro needed the biggest powerup in the series done through an asspull to beat a YC1.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
People who complained about Luffy's power weren't even Zoro fans in specific. It's mostly your average critics who were looking for some tension in the story. They didn't like the fact that Luffy, and characters in general, is being given the right power-ups at the right time.
It's like whatever now.

Zoro and Luffy are destined to beat colossal enemies next.

+ Oda set himself up for failure with this writing anyway. They are already knocking on the doors of two Yonko so what is there left after? Only Admirals? Gorosei? Another Crew?

Sure, Oda wants to prepare them for the final route but the execution was poor anyway and not only here. Almost every time.

Enma was not a nerf to him in the rooftop, it’s only a nerf now with king when he’s losing control of it. Enma literally helped him cut kaido, if you reread the rooftop fight, zoro can’t even cut kaido and he said he needed to use more of enma. Enma also emanated when he used ashura and was given a panel, so maybe it forcibly used zoro’s coc.

And again his acoc asspull is way worse than any of luffy’s powerups this arc. Luffy trained for his ryuo, and his acoc awakening is more logical than a guy who 20 chapters ago didn’t even knew he can use coc.
It's explicitly stated by King this chapter that Enma has been holding him back in this fight. Zoro even claims that he had to regulate and hold his haki back so Enma doesn't suck him dry and kill him. He was holding back this entire time and only now gave his sword all that he can. His 1st attack against Kaido didn't even have Hardening because he was weary of Enma and how much haki should he allow Enma to take. Put two and two together and reread this chapter.

Nothing can top off Luffy learning AdCoC by getting mashed up like a potato from Kaido and suddenly learning how to do telepathy because why not. Liffy's asspulls are downright treason in comparison to this chapter for Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.