Character Discussion What "Kingly ambitions" does Sanji has?

Katakuri's ambition is to be the strongest person in his basement
Sanji wanting to be different and hella strong without his birthright powers, destroying the suit even if it means death should be enough to give him CoC according to Katakuri's CoC

Dont you think? :suresure::kawak:
Post automatically merged:

But isn't it different since after he lost he was converted into an Okama?
Im pretty sure this was supposed to be a gag
:suresure::suresure:

Thats why Sanji came back to normal without explanation when things became seriously

Last edited:
What were toddler doflamingo CoA feats before he unlocked his CoC?
Even Luffy didn't have haki before using CoC multiple times during pre-TS.
CoC has nothing to do with CoA or CoO.
:feelsokeman:
Dude, I literally explained what I meant on page 5.

Well, I didn't say Sanji gets COC attacks; I said he gets COC like the most basic version of it. He may or may not get COC attacks but he's more than likely getting COC.
Ok. Fair enough.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Dude, I literally explained what I meant on page 5.

Ok. Fair enough.
Yep saw them.
But thing is.
Who knows if CoA is the way.
Queen is literally a Jabura 2.0.
On that fight, Sanji had the exactly same issue with "how the fuck am I gonna pass through his defense?" due to Tekkai. The answer to that was to bypass that defense with Diable Jambe.
So, an upgraded DJ is the "easy route", know what I mean? Who knows.

Yep saw them.
But thing is.
Who knows if CoA is the way.
Queen is literally a Jabura 2.0.
On that fight, Sanji had the exactly same issue with "how the fuck am I gonna pass through his defense?" due to Tekkai. The answer to that was to bypass that defense with Diable Jambe.
So, an upgraded DJ is the "easy route", know what I mean? Who knows.
Yes, but a DJ + CoA kick should be better than just hotter kicks.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yes, but a DJ + CoA kick should be better than just hotter kicks.
Now, what I'm gonna say here has nothing to do with fandom wars or whatever. No intention at all to diminish other characters.
With that said, I worry a lot about "timing" and "power creep" in stories.
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fights are the last main fights for the SH's on this arc. The last arc we had a generalized "power up" arc was Ennies Lobby. On that arc, Luffy got his gears (gear 2nd used against Blueno, gear 3rd the first time we SEE it was against Lucci already), Sanji got the Diable Jambe against Jabura and Zoro used Ashura against Kaku.
These power ups are vastly different from one another, so they don't overshadow the others. But now, the dynamic is about Haki.
Sanji getting a CoA upgrade would be quite welcome, BUT, we just had both Luffy and Zoro get a "better CoA" in adv. CoC. This power creep basically turns CoA almost irrelevant, or, at the very least, lackluster.
So getting a "CoA" upgrade NOW, AFTER the CoC from Luffy and Zoro, is a major "timing" issue, IMO. So, it's not a route that I would go as things are right now.
Now, the DJ upgrade offers a more interesting approach. Is something more unique to Sanji, and, depending if it has anything to do with Lunarian, can be a potent enough PU that will keep him growing strong to fight the endgame enemies the SH's are gonna face moving forward.
And then....well....technically he could also be one to unlock CoC this arc, but again, "timing". I think that, if it were to happen, it would have been better if it happened during the chapter he broke the raid suit. But Oda is still gonna develop that "gene awakening" stuff with him losing his emotions, most likely. So maybe there's still more for the character later on.

Now, what I'm gonna say here has nothing to do with fandom wars or whatever. No intention at all to diminish other characters.
With that said, I worry a lot about "timing" and "power creep" in stories.
Luffy, Zoro and Sanji fights are the last main fights for the SH's on this arc. The last arc we had a generalized "power up" arc was Ennies Lobby. On that arc, Luffy got his gears (gear 2nd used against Blueno, gear 3rd the first time we SEE it was against Lucci already), Sanji got the Diable Jambe against Jabura and Zoro used Ashura against Kaku.
These power ups are vastly different from one another, so they don't overshadow the others. But now, the dynamic is about Haki.
Sanji getting a CoA upgrade would be quite welcome, BUT, we just had both Luffy and Zoro get a "better CoA" in adv. CoC. This power creep basically turns CoA almost irrelevant, or, at the very least, lackluster.
So getting a "CoA" upgrade NOW, AFTER the CoC from Luffy and Zoro, is a major "timing" issue, IMO. So, it's not a route that I would go as things are right now.
Now, the DJ upgrade offers a more interesting approach. Is something more unique to Sanji, and, depending if it has anything to do with Lunarian, can be a potent enough PU that will keep him growing strong to fight the endgame enemies the SH's are gonna face moving forward.
And then....well....technically he could also be one to unlock CoC this arc, but again, "timing". I think that, if it were to happen, it would have been better if it happened during the chapter he broke the raid suit. But Oda is still gonna develop that "gene awakening" stuff with him losing his emotions, most likely. So maybe there's still more for the character later on.
Fair point, but I'd argue that DJ + CoA now can eventually lead Cook to learn Ryuo and cause internal destruction with DJ, which is lethal.

And I think that was just to replace the raid suit as the powers are similar. But honestly Zoro still got Enma and CoC boost. Sanji can get the exoskeleton and CoC boost just as easily. Especially since it was Enma that triggered Zoros eruption of CoC, Sanjis internal fight about his emotions can trigger Sanjis eruption of CoC in a similar fashion.[/QUOTE]
I am all in for sanji to get CoC honestly.
It's just the powers that he can get from his evolution through the rs are very op.
I know enma is a power up but sanji was actually going to die from Queens attack and was like nothing happened in the next panel !!
I know that he will have another one in order to beat Queen but i believe it will be something like a fire god mode or something similar..
But hey getting CoC would be great..
But just to let you know he will not have adv.CoC 😜😜😜😜