Current Events King has ACoC too and it was foreshadowed back then

Does King have ACoC/CoC?

• Total voters
The line is

なるほ. "王" にでもなる気 か ?

"I see... Do you want to become a king (ruler) or something?"

They probably got thrown off by the "mo" (also/even), but "demo" can be used as "or something". Any japanese speakers can chime in.

Who cares.... Yamato has it. Why not King? I'm not sure if he'll get it, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I'm more concerned without how trash Oda has treated Marco at this point.
Not that i would be surprised but it would be too much imo... King is already tougher than even Kaido... If he have aCoC what does Kaido would have over King ?

I don't think King needs to have it

He already has a rare race and an ancient zoan. We're probably going to see King's awakening.
Wouldn't mind no CoC but awakening either to empower his stats.

However I would prefer more CoC for King, he is called King, has Imperial in his attack names.

Would have been nice (but unlikely) if King got the CoC flow, Queen awakening, Kaido both.

Actually going by Kings line alone it implies he DOESNT have it.

He says "you gonna becoming a king or something?"

Hes not saying You too or whatever. Maybe any Japanese speakers @Den_Den_Mushi can chime in.
I wonder why some translators add words and different meanings lol

Wouldn't mind no CoC but awakening either to empower his stats.

However I would prefer more CoC for King, he is called King, has Imperial in his attack names.

Would have been nice if King got the CoC flow, Queen awakening, Kaido both.
It would be weird he parallels Marco, paired with Queen then have CoC .

I fear Oda only wants Kaido to have advanced haki, CoC and awakening ; and Yamato (Ace) the other one to have them.

Same way only Ace had CoC while WB og top 3 didn't have it

King might have coc tho

It would be weird he parallels Marco, paired with Queen then have CoC .
It doesn't mean much in the long run, beyond the usual A>B>C, King>Queen>Jack

I fear Oda only wants Kaido to have advanced haki, CoC and awakening ; and Yamato (Ace) the other one to have them.
I hope it's not only him to have it, I think awakening might be too late for Kaido's crew as the battles would get then prolonged a lot more, so they might not have it.

Same way only Ace had CoC while WB og top 3 didn't have it

King might have coc tho
Maybe that's why Marco didn't have it, Ace was the one with CoC in the crew and WB probably thought to have Ace succeed him in the future as he knew he wouldn't live long.

Roger's son, D, and CoC.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And since King said ''So you've ALSO got Kingly Ambitions'' everything makes much more sense. King would need ACoC to compete against Zoro now.
  1. Wait for the Viz.
  2. King could have been talking about Kaido.

And we all know every YC1 at least has 1 advanced haki and Kings might just be adv CoC.
What Advanced haki does Marco have?