General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Logically none of the m3 should be able to fuck with Yamato but plot *sigh*
Luffy & Zoro mastered adCoC in a day:shocking:
Sanji becomes indestructable after all this years :few:
Seems to me Oda is doing everything possible to have the M3 surpass her in this arc. Handing out power ups like stimulus:kayneshrug:

If I would have to guess, he'll get a Lunarian related offensive power-up in order to beat Queen + a power-up from Vegapunk in order to surpass Yamato by the Blackbeard Pirates arc.

I think EOW Yamato will be above EOW Sanji, but the gap may be smaller than some think.

I think he may unlock basic CoC this arc or soonish, but he may not get advanced CoC till way later in the series(he may not get CoC at all, but he's still going to end up above Yamato imo).

He may get advanced observation in the future(not future sight), but don't think he's getting any haki related power-ups in Wano.
Lmao sanji ain’t getting CoC bruhh
Post automatically merged:

he's getting 2, judge's genes for defense and lunarian genes for attack :seriously:
What ? Those are already there his powerup is just a bit of endurance nothing much nothing more, might use some new move on Queen but he sure as hell ain’t getting any other powerup

Sanji is not compareable to Yamato at all and I doubt Oda has any plans to make him be above Yamato.

Perhaps by simply being stated as one of the strongest alongside with Zoro, with more authority, higher bounty and obviously by actually fighting and beating stronger opponents?

If Sanji gets all of types of Adv Haki, and fights someone below Yamato's opponent in strength, does it still means Sanji is superior because he has every single damn advanced haki out there?

It is such a simple logic, doesn't even matters what he might get as power ups, he just needs more AP by default, just like Zoro

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Yamato has greater AP than Zoro. Yamato brought Kaido to his knees, something that Zoro lamented about not being able to do even with Asura
  1. Zoro drew way more blood than Yamato did with Dead Man's Game.
  2. Zoro knocked down Dragon Kaido with Tatsumaki
  3. Zoro wanted to bring Kaido down with him, not to make him physically fall.

The knocking Kaido down argument is idiotic given that Red Rock knocked Kaido down. Yamato's Thunder Bagua did not in any world deal more damage than Dead Man's Game. That's just an asinine supposition.

Yamato brought Kaido to his knees and made him bleed from the forehead
Luffy smacked Kaido from the sky to the ground and he did ZERO damage what is your point?
You know you are wrong on this one, just accept and move on, Zoro has higher AP than Yamato but falls behind other fields, stop hating please, we had enough of coping for 1 day don't make it worse.

If Yamato joins then EoW Sanji will be marginally stronger.

Sanji will get a DNA upgrade tied to the Lunarian race and I'm still off the opinion that Sanji will at least awaken his CoC this arc.
Not necessarily, remember when Robin joined she was stronger than Sanji until they Water 7 / EL

Or you are overratting Yamato strength by your results.

When king told flying six if they capture Yamato (beat her in fight and capture her), they fight the all- star position like Jack. JACK the elephant fodder.
Sanji wull beat queen in fight and we will find out queen is stronger than Yamat.

Let wait and find out M3 stay still.

Anyway i will stand and die with my theory that Queen will soon stop playing around and begin beating Sanji, with the Raid Suit coming back to protect Sanji, we will have a conclusion of how Sanji values himself and he will finally accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji, son of Zeff and nakama of the SHP and use a mentor flampage strike to end Queen before finish it off with a DJ conccase

Anyway i will stand and die with my theory that Queen will soon stop playing around and begin beating Sanji, with the Raid Suit coming back to protect Sanji, we will have a conclusion of how Sanji values himself and he will finally accept himself as Vinsmoke Sanji, son of Zeff and nakama of the SHP and use a mentor flampage strike to end Queen before finish it off with a DJ conccase
The raid suit is gone. Sanji isn’t going to become a Germa member.

The raid suit is gone. Sanji isn’t going to become a Germa member.
using it doesn't make him Germa, Nami already told him to not look down on science, Sanji himself wanted Franky and Usopp to remodel it for him, proving he actually wants the RS, its just that currently Sanji is not in a good mental state that's why he was impulsive, but I highly doubt the RS is gone after all its buildup