General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.
S

stealthblack

1) they Have to fight and sanji wins
2) sanji has to fight a yonkou and fi better thennyamato with kaidou.

3) oda reveals that yamato can't damage sanji at all because of his new body

4) sanji gets advanced coc only real way

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Whatever power up Sanji is going to get, unless it is something which can help him contend with a top tier, he won't be stronger than Yamato:kayneshrug:

Fighting Queen is not enough
I agree here.

Of course you didn't even include black flames in the poll.......

Come on Cinpai.

Black flames from COA would be under "Advanced COA" IMO.

If Yamato joins then EoW Sanji will be marginally stronger.
Sanji wull beat queen in fight and we will find out queen is stronger th
Beating Queen is not enough to show any sort of superiority over Yamato.

Yamato is one among the "very strongest":

She's a Top Tier.

Defeating Queen wouldn't let Sanji contend with Top Tiers, so it's not enough to surpass Yamato.

Either she won't joint but unlikely. So he somehow will...always.

But people are now grasping their last straws to destroy the "fanmade" M3 after Jinbe failed to so.

Strength definitely plays a huge part in them 2 being called the 'wings' because when you think about it, other crewmembers like Robin are as or arguably even more important for the journey. It really can't be in terms of 'importance' because it makes no sense. It can only be strength.
Luffy in WCI: without Sanji he decided not to eat anything and said he won't be able to he PK.
Clearly Luffy values Sanji's cooking more than strength:kayneshrug:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Well for starters, people already elevate Yamato too high. Zoro could scar Kaido in a brief clash while Yamato only made Kaido's forehead bleed after a lengthy fight.
Zoro's offensive prowess have always outclassed his other stats.

But this isn't about Rooftop Zoro vs Yamato, it's about Sanji vs Yamato.

Yamato's Haoshoku coating is incontrovertible proof that she's some form of Top Tier:

True , yamato is below marco in power lvl
See above. Marco is not one among "the very strongest".

But I think if Yamato joins Oda will just slowly nerf her like he’s done with every new SH.
  1. Oda wouldn't have given Yamato Haoshoku coating if he intended to nerf her.
  2. Jimbe was not nerfed, Sanji just surpassed him during the Queen fight.

Luffy in WCI: without Sanji he decided not to eat anything and said he won't be able to he PK.
Clearly Luffy values Sanji's cooking more than strength:kayneshrug:
:kata:false

This is a misconception, he values sanji's kindness

The food sanji made was horrible, but it was good because sanji made it

It's also the reason luffy asked him to join, he didn't care about sanji's strength or how good the food he made for gin tasted, he just saw a nice guy feeding a starving pirate and decided that he needs that kind of people by his side

Zoro's offensive prowess have always outclassed his other stats.

But this isn't about Rooftop Zoro vs Yamato, it's about Sanji vs Yamato.

Yamato's Haoshoku coating is incontrovertible proof that she's some form of Top Tier:

See above. Marco is not one among "the very strongest".

1. Oda wouldn't have given Yamato Haoshoku coating if he intended to nerf her.
  2. Jimbe was not nerfed, Sanji just surpassed him during the Queen fight.
Oda is going to give Sanji the black lightning conquerors because he turned that into the benchmark for what it means to be one of the strongest so that’s the starter.

After that Sanji will awaken white hot flames to mirror Zoro when he gets his black blade. Then he’ll have surpassed Yamato

Whatever power up Sanji is going to get, unless it is something which can help him contend with a top tier, he won't be stronger than Yamato:kayneshrug:

Fighting Queen is not enough
True but are we sure that Yamato will join the strawhat?
Cuz I am not, but hey Sanji has his role mainly is a cook. I hope they will get it, cuz from now on, thing are entering an other level.

:kata:false

This is a misconception, he values sanji's kindness

The food sanji made was horrible, but it was good because sanji made it

It's also the reason luffy asked him to join, he didn't care about sanji's strength or how good the food he made for gin tasted, he just saw a nice guy feeding a starving pirate and decided that he needs that kind of people by his side
:kaidowhat:Sanji's Kindness is tied to his cooking

True but are we sure that Yamato will join the strawhat?
Cuz I am not, but hey Sanji has his role mainly is a cook. I hope they will get it, cuz from now on, thing are entering an other level.
I think the thread is under the assumption that she joins. Even if she doesn't join, point still stands.
Sanji is too far below Yamato to make it up by simply beating Queen.
Post automatically merged:

And all of that comes from his passion

The same passion that makes his flammes stronger

Pretty smart move from oda to have a character that gets stronger thanks to character development instead of training
:okay:
Completely irrelevant headcanon

I think the thread is under the assumption that she joins. Even if she doesn't join, point still stands.
Sanji is too far below Yamato to make it up by simply beating Queen.
Post automatically merged:

:okay:
Completely irrelevant headcanon
:kaidowhat:
Tf?

He literally said his passion fuels his flammes

Oda also explained it in an sbs

:kaidowhat: and what does that have to do with his cooking

You're seriously asking what does passion have to do with his dream job?

Look man, it's simple, luffy chose sanji because sanji is a passionate and kind guy

A few thousand chapters later we find out that the same passion and kindness gives him logia like abilities

You're seriously asking what does passion have to do with his dream job?

Look man, it's simple, luffy chose sanji because sanji is a passionate and kind guy

A few thousand chapters later we find out that the same passion and kindness gives him logia like abilities
I didn't know Sanji cooks while on fire:suresure:

Sanji is the crew's cook. Luffy's cook. Hence Luffy didn't want to eat anything unless it was from Sanji.

passion and kindness gives him logia like abilities
:crazwhat:this guy writing his own manga