Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
One of my favorite chapters in the entire manga.

Recent Zoro and Sanji introspective soul-searching scenes show the unique value of long term storytelling. Shorter manga, regardless of how well written, can never hit those notes. It's different when you grow up with a character over a 20 year long journey.

Enma said "You gotta be a king to wield me" and Zoro said "Bet!" :steef::finally:

Now all that's left is to beat King and smash Hiyori :steef:

And Oda thinks he's slick with Tashigi on the cover :milaugh: He brought back Hiyori last chapter and wanted to flame the ship wars. Say what you want, but the man knows how to rile up the fanbase :noo:

So much to write about on the latest few chapters, so many memes in mind as well, but no energy to post at all unfortunately. Hope I find my juice again in the future, cause these are some great moments.

FTW is this: a Zoro chapter and I count more Sanji will use advcoc thread :suresure:
Or denying what adv coc is :ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:

Who are the delusional here in this forum (they told me are the Zoro tard? well to me it look like 2fandom are the delusional but not the Zoro one):gonope:

King is all the money 💰💰 (Greek expression)
From his reaction you can tell that he has CoC and we will have their first CoC clash soon, let's hope it will be something cool.
Fighting wise he gives katakuri vibes plus the lunarian blood and we get this crazy beast.
How many chapters before their fight end, one or two?

The way I see it, Sabo has the potential of Ace who was stronger than Luffy. Sabo's strength progression is only gna get better. he is gna end up stronger than Akainu when he defeats him. He was easily the second strongest person at Dressrosa after Fuji.
Sabo basically had to carry a bunch of fodders against two admirals and put one of em in bandagaes. Not even Luffy has put a fighter of that calibre in that sort of state. Kaido pack soon come tho

Luffy did say he has to be stronger than everyone so we'll see but it's gna be hard displacing WB as the strongest to ever do it.
I don't think sabo has the same potential as ace. Mind you ace has a top tier lineage look at that of sabo, big difference.

So WB had a broken fruit and As far as we know all forms of Haki.
Blackbeard has 2 devilfruits one of them is that of WB. We don't know if he has Haki but i can't see him without COC.
I already believe BB is stronger than Whitebeard. He had 2 years to perfect the fruit we'll just have to wait on his haki reveal.

Luffy beating him ultimately put him above everyone in the verse.

The new gen will prevail.

Last edited:
I only read the chapter now

I can say Zoro without a doubt confirmed that Oden was (STRONGER) than his current level of strength.... by his own mouth...

Maybe Zoro will be equal to Oden or surpass him after this battle with King....

But it sure as hell negates ANY discussions or claims from people that Oden is weaker than Zoro's (CURRENT LEVEL)...

This doesn't discredit Zoro by any means by the way... he was awesome this chapter, I loved the flashback, finally we got to know the reason of what's called Cursed swords,explainations, and good connection....

Zoro at the end with Kingly ambitions, that's a great scene....

Also, King is so cheeky with him allowing Zoro to get a free hit only to mock him LMAO, that was funny... It surely shuts the mouth of people who complained about Sanji's meteor Osoba kick in anime not doing anything hahahaha....

Anime >>>>>> it tells you the future hahahahaha

Man, the more I see from King, the more I realize how monsterous Marco is by actually being able to stall BOTH King + Queen together, while landing blows that actually HURT THEM....

My pineapple man for the win...

This chapter equalizes the chapter where Sanji got his resolve and contacted Zoro 2 chapters ago..... I wonder where is Oda going to focus next chapter..... is he gonna go back to Sanji.... or is he gonna focus on something else now....

Yeah, you can call it a cheap power-up, you can call it an ass-pull, but that's your agenda and this is One Piece. Luffy learned FS from scratch in mere hours.

The fact remains that Zoro has CoC coating, and it's canonical, whether you find it cheap or not, and I've already tossed evidence at you as to why. You finding it asspull doesn't mean it stops existing, m8. You're not the one who's writing this story, Oda is. Sanji could start using ACoC too next chapter, and it would be cheap and asspull, but that won't make it un-exist. Sadly our agendas and opinion don't mean anything.

Those who said Zoro used ACoC on rooftop were being fanboys, and that's similar to saying Sanji has FS because Luffy does. But watching Zoro visually use CoC coating (the same visuals that are using for NOTHING other than CoC coating) without even having his swords coated in CoA hardening is practically a proof of him using just that. This is not being fanboy, this is simply having eyes rather than being blind or daft.

What YOU are doing is being a downplayer and downright choosing to ignore what you see to satisfy an agenda.
If you use aCoC, you don’t touch your opponent. That’s not what Zoro did. aCoC comes with damage without making any contact, and can be seen splitting the sky at its peak. Zoro has not done that. This isn’t that difficult. Those have been clearly established benchmarks. It’s not me with the agenda.
Oda made it pretty clear that the only reason Oden was able to leave a scar on Kaido was because of advCoC, so doesn't that mean Zoro leaving a scar on Kaido is the same thing?
Then doesn't that mean Zoro is now using advCoC willingly unlike before?
Interesting, because Oden, like Zoro on the rooftop, made contact with Kaido. Which is not what happens when you use aCoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.