General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Katakuri is considered a mighty pirate yet he doesn't have adcoc. So like I said, you can be part of mightiest or the very strongest but still not be top tier
No, I think that Katakuri is not among the very strongest.

I mean compare how Katakuri was treated by Linlin to how post 1010 Luffy and Yamato were treated by Kaido.

CoA, adds up to his now new sturdy body also with regen capabilities.

Maybe CoO would help him with that too making him land attacks over time on open spots.

Might not necessary make him noticable stronger than Yamato but wouldn't fall behind.
Post automatically merged:

I mean compare how Katakuri was treated by Linlin to how post 1010 Luffy and Yamato were treated by Kaido.
Katakuri might get it later tho, he's next in line to replace BM. He would have advanced CoO and flowinf CoC, he already had a strong CoA.

Rayleigh stated that by virtue of having FS, Katakuri was among the mightiest in the world.

My point is, we do not know how many in the world are considered as "the very strongest" and the threshold for that.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
People we know that are capable of using Haoshoku coating:
  • Roger
  • Whitebeard
  • Oden
  • Kaido
  • Luffy post 1010
  • Linlin
  • Yamato
  • Zoro post 1033

I don't think there's anyone among them that isn't a "Top Tier".

All of them are well above the likes of Marco and Katakuri.

And Kaido didn't say that only the very strongest can use it. He said that only a handful of the very strongest can use it. That means that even among the very strongest of the One Piece verse, Haoshoku coating is the mark of a select few.

Furthermore, all the mightiest Pirates we know seem to be capable of Haoshoku coating. So I think that there's decent chances that the ability to coat attacks in Haoshoku is the mark of a bonafide Top Tier.
How many known Adv Coc users before Wano? 0
How many known Adv Coc users after Wano? 8.
How many LIKELY Adv Coc users we still gonna get? At least 3. Shanks, Mihawk and Kidd (if y'all think he isn't gonna awaken this shit to beat BM, i can't save you).

And where did I say he said he cares for Sanji more than any strawhat?

My point was Luffy values Sanji's cooking more than his fighting.

#3 in importance falls under the food category. Robin called Sanji as Luffy's wings so obviously she thinks He's more important

:lawsigh:
And out of those 3, Luffy values Sanji's cooking and kindness over his strength.

This was made clear in WCI when Luffy agreed with Judge that strength is not among Sanji's best qualities
Again this is false, the quality judge was talking about is his modifications like the iron skin

Strength is one of sanji's best qualities, along with his cooking skills and kindness, luffy convinced the alliance to let him get sanji first by telling them about what he thinks are sanji's best qualities

Again this is false, the quality judge was talking about is his modifications like the iron skin

Strength is one of sanji's best qualities, along with his cooking skills and kindness, luffy convinced the alliance to let him get sanji first by telling them about what he thinks are sanji's best qualities
Lol.
Even Sanji doesn't think that strength is the most important quality for Luffy...that is why he destroyed the RS...but I guess you didn't see that:kayneshrug:

:myman: yes, because his emotions are what make him strong

:choppawhat:

He never span around post ts

Last chapter he bursted into flammes without even moving
He doesn't need to though. The speed he runs at and the pressure he puts on the ground causes it. For more logical than your "his passion gives him logia abilities" :suresure:

Oh come on, he said so himself the angrier he is the stronger his flammes are

He doesn't need to though. The speed he runs at and the pressure he puts on the ground causes it. For more logical than your "his passion gives him logia abilities" :suresure:
:lawsigh::lawsigh:

Against luffy he wasn't moving, he just coated his leg with fire

Against judge he also wasn't moving, he just willed the fire into existence

Also he was mid air when he used hell memories, agaisnt both wadasumi and queen, and he wasn't moving

At this point you gotta be blind to think sanji uses friction

Oh come on, he said so himself the angrier he is the stronger his flammes are

:lawsigh::lawsigh:

Against luffy he wasn't moving, he just coated his leg with fire

Against judge he also wasn't moving, he just willed the fire into existence

Also he was mid air when he used hell memories, agaisnt both wadasumi and queen, and he wasn't moving

At this point you gotta be blind to think sanji uses friction
Yeah friction. Just like Luffy's Red Hawk thing. Makes more sense then your Two Piece logic πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Yeah friction. Just like Luffy's Red Hawk thing. Makes more sense then your Two Piece logic πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
:kaidowhat:

You had queen compare sanji's diable jambe to the lunarians

And he literally said "how can a human burst into flammes like that"

You gotta stop this bs, it just doesn't make sense for it to be friction, how can anyone believe it at this point?

Oda literally explained it in an sbs and it's becoming a new plot point