Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You got destroyed when 7ou said Zoro doesn't have CoC thats an L. Zoro always had CoC idiot.

I thought Mihaek didn't have CoC what happened
You can't even type at this point due to crying, what's that? :gokulaugh: Insulting shows you are desperate and losing.

I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, I said Lolo don't have CoC when you wank Lolo to surpass Oden, since you troll can't read and can't typing, you thought Lolo can surpass Oden without needing CoC, that's how you can't understand this simple manga;
YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.

I destroyed your troll existence 5 times with ease;
1- You lied that I said Lolo won't have CoC, I destroyed you with proof
2- You lied Lolo fans said Lolo will have CoC, they were saying in my CoC thread that CoC is useless in top tier battles
3- You lowballed CoC by saying things like Chinjao etc
4- You troll said you don't need CoC to get stronger, that's how troll you are.
5- Now you said Ladmirals won't have it, you don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user.

You can't even type at this point due to crying, what's that? :gokulaugh: Insulting shows you are desperate and losing.

I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, I said Lolo don't have CoC when you wank Lolo to surpass Oden, since you troll can't read and can't typing, you thought Lolo can surpass Oden without needing CoC, that's how you can't understand this simple manga;

I destroyed your troll existence 5 times with ease;
2- You lied Lolo fans said Lolo will have CoC, they were saying in my CoC thread that CoC is useless in top tier battles
5- Now you said Ladmirals won't have it, you don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user.
Man your a clown lol take your Ls

Dies Mihawk have CoC

Man your a clown lol take your Ls

Dies Mihawk have CoC
I proved your lies and destroyed your slanders easily, not only you lie and slander, you also insult which proves how desperate you are :gokulaugh:

How many Ls did you take today? minimum 5? :suresure:
YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.
:gokulaugh:

I proved your lies and destroyed your slanders easily, not only you lie and slander, you also insult which proves how desperate you are :gokulaugh:

How many Ls did you take today? minimum 5? :suresure:

You haven't provrd anything you took Ls and answer my question. Lets see the flip flop. Does Mihawk have CoC

You haven't provrd anything you took Ls and answer my question. Lets see the flip flop. Does Mihawk have CoC
Yes in your fanboy mind where you think Ladmirals won't have CoC (when Sengoku was confirmed) and where you think CoC is not needed to get stronger proves that who takes Ls troll.

I already answered your nonsense, there are two options, either way Yonko > mihawk and you will cry.

Yes in your fanboy mind where you think Ladmirals won't have CoC (when Sengoku was confirmed) and where you think CoC is not needed to get stronger proves that who takes Ls troll.

I already answered your nonsense, there are two options, either way Yonko > mihawk and you will cry.
I don't think all admirals will have it and you didn't answer my question. Dies he have it or not

At this point with Oda's story, you don't seem to understand the developments, I said we don't know Lolo has it or not, then Oda gave it because Lolo couldn't reach Oden's level without CoC, and you still don't understand the series and you will be wrong again :gokulaugh:

As for mihawk, there are 2 options;

1- Only Lolo has CoC and will surpass mihawk with CoC
2- If both Lolo and mihawk has CoC, then mihawk's CoC will be lowest level, similar to Yamato's, thus he will be weaker than Yonko level as well, since even Lolo with CoC will surpass mihawk's CoC

In both scenarios, Yonko > mihawk is guaranteed.

Lolo's Haki speciality is still CoA as Oda said in SBS,

D: ''This might be out of nowhere, but who in the SH pirates can use Haki? It's bothering me and I can't activate my "Love Hurricane".
Oda: ''It's these three. Their specialty haki color is in the parentheses''
''Luffy (Haoshoku Haki), Zoro (Busoshoku Haki), Sanji (Kenbunshoku Haki)''
--- SBS 71

so he will never be as good as great CoC users with CoC speciality, mihawk is probably the same, CoA speciality like Lolo.

Ladmirals might have it, you troll don't even know Sengoku is already confirmed as CoC user, another L for you. :suresure:
Erkan why do you still keep denying Marineford's PIS?

It's embarassing that you still didn't grasp that Oda did not care about power levels consistency over the plot he wanted to shape independent from their consistency.

You are the classical corrupted Vista = Mihawk taker.

Erkan why do you still keep denying Marineford's PIS?

It's embarassing that you still didn't grasp that Oda did not care about power levels consistency over the plot he wanted to shape independent from their consistency.

You are the classical corrupted Vista = Mihawk taker.
I didn't say a single thing about marineford in that post Lolo fanboy. Stop repeating my name like a fangirl, everyone can see who are you quoting.

1- Jinbe easily passes Moria in marineford while mihawk couldn't pass Vista or Crocodile, when Oda decided that there is a significant power level difference between 2 characters, the other character passes the weaker character, that's how happened with Mihawk and Daz Bones, or Mihawk and Buggy as well not with only Jinbe and moria. So this debunks your Marineford excuses.

2- I never said anything about Marineford in that post you quoted, I don't know what delusions are you seeing this time. Even if we ignore marineford, mihawk will still be weaker than Yonko due to the fact that he is amongst the characters that Luffy's underling Lolo will surpass. Luffy's underling Lolo will never ever surpass Yonko level characters, that's not going to happen, so mihawk is not Yonko level.

3- Again, we don't need marineford, because mihawk himself said, surpassing his power is not enough to be on Roger's level, Luffy's biggest challenge is surpassing Yonko's power level, the rest is just detail and easy work, a piece of cake, once Luffy surpasses Yonko level it's easy work, there is a reason mihawk says that.

I don't think all admirals will have it and you didn't answer my question. Dies he have it or not
I already answered it, it's %50 - %50, both are possible.

1- Either, between the two, only Lolo has it, and he will surpass mihawk due to CoC difference
2- If both Lolo and mihawk has CoC, then mihawk's CoC will be the lowest level, similar to Yamato's, thus he will be weaker than Yonko level as well, since even Luffy's underling Lolo with his CoC will surpass mihawk's CoC, if Lolo's CoC will be superior to mihawk's CoC, then Yonko's CoC will be far superior to mihawk's CoC.

Either way mihawk will be weaker than Yonko.

There is no need:milaugh:
Hard for yall mihawk haters ik
1- No one ever said mihawk wanted to be the greatest swordsman, people just calls him one, it's not the same with Lolo saying he wants to be one, mihawk never said what he wants or what his goal is, he is a single pirate without the ambition of being an emperor pirate or pirate king,
2- Lolo doesn't want to be equals with mihawk, he wants to surpass mihawk's power, if mihawk has every single ability that Lolo has, then Lolo can't surpass mihawk,
3- mihawk didn't surpass a single decent swordsman on screen by using CoC, Lolo wants to do that, so it's different
4- mihawk himself said Lolo's ambition to help Luffy > greatest swordsman ambition,

Mihawk: ''It would seem that you've found a greater cause than your own ambition.''
--- Chapter 0597

https://mangahelpers.com/t/cnet128/releases/24376

It's always possible that scene is for Lolo's promise to Luffy, and making Luffy PK, it's a greater cause as mihawk admitted, Lolo is thinking about Luffy and his promise to Luffy as well.

In short; yes there is a need,

I didn't say a single thing about marineford in that post Lolo fanboy. Stop repeating my name like a fangirl, everyone can see who are you quoting.

1- Jinbe easily passes Moria in marineford while mihawk couldn't pass Vista or Crocodile, when Oda decided that there is a significant power level difference between 2 characters, the other character passes the weaker character, that's how happened with Mihawk and Daz Bones, or Mihawk and Buggy as well not with only Jinbe and moria. So this debunks your Marineford excuses.

2- I never said anything about Marineford in that post you quoted, I don't know what delusions are you seeing this time. Even if we ignore marineford, mihawk will still be weaker than Yonko due to the fact that he is amongst the characters that Luffy's underling Lolo will surpass. Luffy's underling Lolo will never ever surpass Yonko level characters, that's not going to happen, so mihawk is not Yonko level.

3- Again, we don't need marineford, because mihawk himself said, surpassing his power is not enough to be on Roger's level, Luffy's biggest challenge is surpassing Yonko's power level, the rest is just detail and easy work, a piece of cake, once Luffy surpasses Yonko level it's easy work, there is a reason mihawk says that.

1- Either, between the two, only Lolo has it, and he will surpass mihawk due to CoC difference
2- If both Lolo and mihawk has CoC, then mihawk's CoC will be the lowest level, similar to Yamato's, thus he will be weaker than Yonko level as well, since even Luffy's underling Lolo with his CoC will surpass mihawk's CoC, if Lolo's CoC will be superior to mihawk's CoC, then Yonko's CoC will be far superior to mihawk's CoC.

1- No one ever said mihawk wanted to be the greatest swordsman, people just calls him one, it's not the same with Lolo saying he wants to be one, mihawk never said what he wants or what his goal is, he is a single pirate without the ambition of being an emperor pirate or pirate king,
2- Lolo doesn't want to be equals with mihawk, he wants to surpass mihawk's power, if mihawk has every single ability that Lolo has, then Lolo can't surpass mihawk,
3- mihawk didn't surpass a single decent swordsman on screen by using CoC, Lolo wants to do that, so it's different
4- mihawk himself said Lolo's ambition to help Luffy > greatest swordsman ambition,

Mihawk: ''It would seem that you've found a greater cause than your own ambition.''
--- Chapter 0597

It's always possible that scene is for Lolo's promise to Luffy, and making Luffy PK, it's a greater cause as mihawk admitted, Lolo is thinking about Luffy and his promise to Luffy as well.

--- Chapter 0597

Oh know its 50% lmao.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh know its 50% lmao..
Not surprised you have no argument to that as you got destroyed, as you also don't ''know'' English. You ''know'' what? If you can't even choose the right words, you should stop spamming Lolo fanboy posts by quoting me, LOL he even tries to insult people with this English, funniest shit ever.
You got destroyed, classic. Its better to stop quoting me if you are going to cry like this everytime in the end.

Not surprised you have no argument to that as you got destroyed, as you also don't ''know'' English. You ''know'' what? If you can't even choose the right words, you should stop spamming Lolo fanboy posts by quoting me, LOL he even tries to insult people with this English, funniest shit ever.

You got destroyed, classic. Its better to stop quoting me if you are going to cry like this everytime in the end.
I taught Mihawk doesn't have CoC. When did you start saying 50%

I taught Mihawk doesn't have CoC. When did you start saying 50%
You can think too much it doesn't make any difference as you don't prove anything, you don't know English, and you lie. I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, you lied that I said he won't have it for sure so I proved you are a liar so stop talking shit without proof.

You said CoC is not needed to get stronger just because Mihawk and Lolo never showed it. You lowballed CoC with Chinjao as well. I was right about CoC you were wrong as usual as a Lolo fanboy. Show me your old post that says Lolo and mihawk has CoC or stfu.

You can think too much it doesn't make any difference as you don't prove anything, you don't know English, and you lie. I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, you lied that I said he won't have it for sure so I proved you are a liar so stop talking shit without proof.

You said CoC is not needed to get stronger just because Mihawk and Lolo never showed it. You lowballed CoC with Chinjao as well. I was right about CoC you were wrong as usual as a Lolo fanboy. Show me your old post that says Lolo and mihawk has CoC or stfu.
I didn't lie once you got bodied and took like 3 Ls. I said you don't need CoC to be strong. You seem to can't read.

Know you changing you stance on Mihawk when you realize now he going to have it lol.