Powers & Abilities There Can no Longer be Any Doubt; Mihawk is a Conqueror

How powerful is Mihawk's Haoshoku?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't lie once you got bodied and took like 3 Ls. I said you don't need CoC to be strong. You seem to can't read.

Know you changing you stance on Mihawk when you realize now he going to have it lol.
Where is your old post saying Lolo and mihawk has CoC you liar? Yes you lied, I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, I just showed you that post, you slander at me saying that I said Lolo definitely won't have CoC, you got destroyed for lying as usual.

Yes, you lie again, or you don't know English, it could be both, so why don't you stfu if you don't understand English why you spamming with your nonsense, you are not Zorogang 2.0 are you?

Liar, you didn't say this shit; ''I said you don't need CoC to be strong''

you said ''stronger'',
YOU DON'T NEED COC TO BE STRONGER.
I hope you know the difference between strong and stronger? If you don't then tell us so I won't destroy you any longer

That quote above was a reply to my post saying Lolo needs CoC to reach Oden's level,

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.8729/page-429#post-884520
I said: ''How can Zoro reach even Oden's level without even CoC. He can't.''

Here see this, you were arguing the opposite thing, saying Lolo don't need CoC to reach Oden, LOL.

You said these shits before again;

You don't need CoC to surpass someone with CoC.
You don't need CoC haki to surpass Oden. Lol who stronger Ace or Akainu. Who stronger Ace or Fuji. Lol CoC lmaoo

that's how I destroyed you, Lolo now needs CoC, while you were saying he didn't need it. You don't know anything about this, so better stfu.

Now liar show me your old post saying Lolo and mihawk has CoC, still waiting.

Where is your old post saying Lolo and mihawk has CoC you liar? Yes you lied, I said we don't know Lolo has CoC or not, I just showed you that post, you slander at me saying that I said Lolo definitely won't have CoC, you got destroyed for lying as usual.

Yes, you lie again, or you don't know English, it could be both, so why don't you stfu if you don't understand English why you spamming with your nonsense, you are not Zorogang 2.0 are you?

you said ''stronger'',

I hope you know the difference between strong and stronger? If you don't then tell us so I won't destroy you any longer

That quote above was a reply to my post saying Lolo needs CoC to reach Oden's level,

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...spoilers-discussion.8729/page-429#post-884520

Here see this, you were arguing the opposite thing, saying Lolo don't need CoC to reach Oden, LOL.

that's how I destroyed you, Lolo now needs CoC, while you were saying he didn't need it. You don't know anything about this, so better stfu.

I smell a Zoro hater tears , beatiful perfume

you said ''stronger'',

Here you go

I ain't slander anything .

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go dummy

I ain't slander anything your a clown.
Haha, what's this? The first one is not old, Lmao,

You got destroyed, show me your post here, even the nickname is different, just how many nicknames these people have. Lmao.

You have no answer for your lying about saying ''strong''? You didn't say strong, you said stronger, you were lying. So why deny it?

And you said;
You don't need CoC haki to surpass Oden. Lol who stronger Ace or Akainu. Who stronger Ace or Fuji. Lol CoC lmaoo
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Show your posts in here, this is what you were saying in here. I don't care about others, you slander at me and you were lying. I just destroyed you keyboard warrior.

Just admit, I destroyed you Lolo fanboy very hard;
- I made a thread about CoC being a factor in top tier battles
- You troll were denying it CoC being a factor in top tier battles, you got absolutely destroyed very hard
- You never made a thread about CoC, you can't show your CoC posts in here, you post some stuff from outside of this forum with different nicknames, lmao.

Did you have courage to say Lolo and mihawk has CoC in this forum? Or just in a different platform with different nickname, so this is how you are.

Technically he joined the shichibukai to fight more and not have worry about dealing with being captured. Imho thats a double edge blade for his CoC chances, for CoC- takes advantage of situations for his own agenda, against CoC- became a follower not a leader . But even woro and rayleigh had it and they are VC so lmao
Where he says that?

Not worry being captured? This makes no sense since being captured would mean more fight.

And what fights Mihawk is doing since he met Zoro? None other than Marineford that he had obligation to do it. And even at Marineford he didn't showed any emotion about fighting Vista and didn't wanted to end the fight.

And before Zoro... he was hunting Krieg... Don't even have to argue about this do I?

Haha, what's this? The first one is not old, Lmao,

You got destroyed, show me your post here, even the nickname is different, just how many nicknames these people have. Lmao.

You have no answer for your lying about saying ''strong''? You didn't say strong, you said stronger, you were lying. So why deny it?

And you said;

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Show your posts in here, this is what you were saying in here. I don't care about others, you slander at me and you were lying. I just destroyed you keyboard warrior.

Just admit, I destroyed you Lolo fanboy very hard;
- I made a thread about CoC being a factor in top tier battles
- You troll were denying it CoC being a factor in top tier battles, you got absolutely destroyed very hard
- You never made a thread about CoC, you can't show your CoC posts in here, you post some stuff from outside of this forum with different nicknames, lmao.

Did you have courage to say Lolo and mihawk has CoC in this forum? Or just in a different platform with different nickname, so this is how you are.
I don't need to show you anything here clown. I showed you what you ask for. You mad

People without CoC can be stronger than ones with it. Which means your a clown.
Post automatically merged:

@Erkan12 here is one from this forum.
Here another L for you

Another L for the crying five. You lucky the seach system doesn't allow you to seach words "CoC"

Last edited:
I don't need to show you anything here clown. I showed you what you ask for. You mad

People without CoC can be stronger than ones with it. Which means your a clown.
Post automatically merged:

@Erkan12 here is one from this forum.
Here another L for you

Another L for the crying five. You lucky the seach system doesn't allow you to seach words "CoC"
Who is mad? You are the one insulting me consistently Lolo fanboy, that shows your quality and you are losing.

Lolo will get what? You can't even say CoC due to being scared. Lmao. You said he will get it, you didn't say he has it, that's the difference.

I said; ''Where is your old post saying Lolo and mihawk has CoC you liar?''

Not ''will get it'', ''has CoC''. You couldn't say they have it.

So you don't have it? Where did you say mihawk has CoC? I don't see it.

I never said Lolo won't get it, it looks like some people gave you PTSDs and you think I am them, I never said Lolo won't get CoC ever. You lied about me.

The difference is you were lowballing CoC because you were not sure Lolo will get CoC or not, let alone has it,

If you knew it, you would never lowball CoC, Lolo fanboys would wank characters and other stuff that Lolo will get, why did you lowball CoC if you thought Lolo was going to get it?

Liar confirmed.

Then you said this shit;

I said you don't need CoC to be strong. You seem to can't read.
No, you said this;
Tells me I can't read, LOL.

Strong is not same with stronger troll, why you are telling me I can't read, when you are obviously lying, that's how funny yours posts are.

You took so many Ls that I pity you,
You even said Ladmirals don't have CoC, you didn't even know Sengoku has CoC, then you got destroyed, and this time you said ''some'' of them won't have it, that's how troll you are.

How can you even compare yourself with me when you said stupid things like ''you don't need CoC to be stronger'', ''CoC lmaoo''

These are you stupid ass posts;

While what thread I made;

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

So from this example alone, we can say that CoC can be used to amplify any kind of attack, even turn the screams into weapons.
This is the major difference between you and me, you can't understand shit, I am your superior kid, admit it. You can only lie and slander.

Who is mad? You are the one insulting me consistently Lolo fanboy, that shows your quality and you are losing.

Lolo will get what? You can't even say CoC due to being scared. Lmao. You said he will get it, you didn't say he has it, that's the difference.

I said; ''Where is your old post saying Lolo and mihawk has CoC you liar?''

Not ''will get it'', ''has CoC''. You couldn't say they have it.

So you don't have it? Where did you say mihawk has CoC? I don't see it.

I never said Lolo won't get it, it looks like some people gave you PTSDs and you think I am them, I never said Lolo won't get CoC ever. You lied about me.

The difference is you were lowballing CoC because you were not sure Lolo will get CoC or not, let alone has it,

If you knew it, you would never lowball CoC, Lolo fanboys would wank characters and other stuff that Lolo will get, why did you lowball CoC if you thought Lolo was going to get it?

Liar confirmed.

Then you said this shit;

No, you said this;

Strong is not same with stronger troll, why you are telling me I can't read, when you are obviously lying, that's how funny yours posts are.

You took so many Ls that I pity you,
You even said Ladmirals don't have CoC, you didn't even know Sengoku has CoC, then you got destroyed, and this time you said ''some'' of them won't have it, that's how troll you are.

How can you even compare yourself with me when you said stupid things like ''you don't need CoC to be stronger'', ''CoC lmaoo''

These are you stupid ass posts;

While what thread I made;

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/advanced-coc-discussion.11907/

This is the major difference between you and me, you can't understand shit, I am your superior kid, admit it. You can only lie and slander.
1. You got bodied with my screenshot know you going off the rails.
2. Here you go Get bodied again another L for you

1. You got bodied with my screenshot know you going off the rails.
2. Here you go Get bodied again another L for you
Haha still posts different shit outside of this forum, you were too scared to say it in here, couldn't make a thread about it, (I already did made a thread about CoC, while you were scared to say Lolo and mihawk has CoC) you can't even say Lolo has CoC, you said will get it, then you started to lowball CoC.

Where did you say mihawk has CoC troll? Let's hear it.

You are delusional to think you even has anything in this argument, I guess that's how Lolo fanboys are, just like they think Luffy = Lolo with delusion, they think they win arguments when they got totally destroyed.

Here, you have 0 reply to these;

-If you knew it, you would never lowball CoC, Lolo fanboys would wank characters and other stuff that Lolo will get, why did you lowball CoC if you thought Lolo was going to get it?
-You even said Ladmirals don't have CoC, you didn't even know Sengoku has CoC, then you got destroyed, and this time you said ''some'' of them won't have it, that's how troll you are.
-Then you said this shit;

No, you said this;

Haha still posts different shit outside of this forum, you were too scared to say it in here, couldn't make a thread about it, (I already did made a thread about CoC, while you were scared to say Lolo and mihawk has CoC) you can't even say Lolo has CoC, you said will get it, then you started to lowball CoC.

Where did you say mihawk has CoC troll? Let's hear it.

You are delusional to think you even has anything in this argument, I guess that's how Lolo fanboys are, just like they think Luffy = Lolo with delusion, they think they win arguments when they got totally destroyed.

Here, you have 0 reply to these;

-If you knew it, you would never lowball CoC, Lolo fanboys would wank characters and other stuff that Lolo will get, why did you lowball CoC if you thought Lolo was going to get it?
-You even said Ladmirals don't have CoC, you didn't even know Sengoku has CoC, then you got destroyed, and this time you said ''some'' of them won't have it, that's how troll you are.
-Then you said this shit;

No, you said this;

Outside doesn't matter I said it, you wrong lmao
Also shouldn't you say Mihawk>Marco since you think its 50/50 coc

Outside doesn't matter I said it, you wrong lmao
You were scared to say it here with your account, I don't care about others.

You didn't even say ''he has it'', you said he ''will get it'', you can't even spell CoC due to being scared in your old post.

You lowballed CoC later, why did you lowball CoC if you think Lolo will get it? You were lying. Lolo fanboys wanks everything related to Lolo, so you wouldn't lowball CoC if you really think Lolo has it. Stop lying.

You never said mihawk has CoC, you didn't show shit about mihawk.

You lied that you said ''you don't need CoC to be strong'', you said stronger, then you said I can't read, again you slander at me;
No, you said this;

Liar.

You didn't make a CoC thread, I did, I proved you CoC lowballers wrong, and I was right, I destroyed you. You can't show me a single thread you made about CoC.

Also shouldn't you say Mihawk>Marco since you think its 50/50 coc
YC1 Katakuri has CoC, but other YC1s don't ? How is this Lolo fanboy logic works: just because Lolo has it, you troll think mihawk has CoC.

Then if Katakuri has CoC, other YC1s should've CoC, that's your Lolo fanboy logic, not mine.

You were scared to say it here with your account, I don't care about others.

You didn't even say ''he has it'', you said he ''will get it'', you can't even spell CoC due to being scared in your old post.

You lowballed CoC later, why did you lowball CoC if you think Lolo will get it? You were lying. Lolo fanboys wanks everything related to Lolo, so you wouldn't lowball CoC if you really think Lolo has it. Stop lying.

You never said mihawk has CoC, you didn't show shit about mihawk.

You lied that you said ''you don't need CoC to be strong'', you said stronger, then you said I can't read, again you slander at me;

No, you said this;

Liar.

You didn't make a CoC thread, I did, I proved you CoC lowballers wrong, and I was right, I destroyed you. You can't show me a single thread you made about CoC.

YC1 Katakuri has CoC, but other YC1s don't ? How is this Lolo fanboy logic works: just because Lolo has it, you troll think mihawk has CoC.

Then if Katakuri has CoC, other YC1s should've CoC, that's your Lolo fanboy logic, not mine.
You take you L bro. I said it so you got bodied.

Bro i am going by your logic. If you think its 50% that Mihawk has it then if it confirms he does you going to put him above Marco?

You take you L bro. I said it so you got bodied.

Bro i am going by your logic. If you think its 50% that Mihawk has it then if it confirms he does you going to put him above Marco?
How I take L when you escape from answering my full post and when I proved you were lying several times and you got destroyed several times, and even insulted me becaue you got mad? :suresure: LOL We can do this all day, you take your L, you cry then you insult, that's how it goes.

You totally lost control now as you can't properly respond, I told you, if your fanboy logic is true, then every YC1 (includes marco) needs to have CoC as well due to Katakuri, since you think mihawk definitely has CoC now because Lolo is suppose to kick his ass (somehow that means mihawk can do every shit that Lolo can, how Lolo can surpass this guy is a mystery according to you trolls)

And according to this, since Sengoku has CoC, all Ladmirals have CoC, which you were saying some of them don't have. This is your logic, but it doesn't apply to YC1s and Ladmirals, only applies to mihawk, who isn't even suppose to be equal to Lolo, Lolo should surpass him.

How I take L when you escape from answering my full post and when I proved you were lying several times and you got destroyed several times, and even insulted me becaue you got mad? :suresure: LOL We can do this all day, you take your L, you cry then you insult, that's how it goes.

You totally lost control now as you can't properly respond, I told you, if your fanboy logic is true, then every YC1 (includes marco) needs to have CoC as well due to Katakuri, since you think mihawk definitely has CoC now because Lolo is suppose to kick his ass (somehow that means mihawk can do every shit that Lolo can, how Lolo can surpass this guy is a mystery according to you trolls)

And according to this, since Sengoku has CoC, all Ladmirals have CoC, which you were saying some of them don't have. This is your logic, but it doesn't apply to YC1s and Ladmirals, only applies to mihawk, who isn't even suppose to be equal to Lolo, Lolo should surpass him.
You seem to be running from the question. If Mihawk has CoC is he over Marco? 🤔

Obviously we talking about if ge doesn't show it. So answer the damn question. Is he over Marco and Vista atop running hiding
You are running from my entire post then accusing me for that? Lmao.

No he is not because Marco will have it as well due to Katakuri scaling until its proven otherwise, so he won't be above Marco.

Marco soloed King + Queen for many chapters and made King bleed while ragdolling Queen, while Lolo needed CoC upgrade to survive against only King (without Queen).

You are running from my entire post then accusing me for that? Lmao.

No he is not because Marco will have it as well due to Katakuri scaling until its proven otherwise, so he won't be above Marco.

Marco soloed King + Queen for many chapters and made King bleed while ragdolling Queen, while Lolo needed CoC upgrade to survive against only King (without Queen).
Thats not what i am asking you. If Marco doesn't show it and Mihawk dies. Is he over Marco. Also add Vista too stop running from the question