What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good honestly.

At least we have some fights about to speed up, but it's what is supposed to come forth that is riling me up a bit, the flashback. I truly hope there will be none and that it will be about a few panels if yes. But not entire chapters basically.
I agree. Hopefully Oda limits the Ace fb to half a chapter at most. What would you give this chapter out of 10?

And yet the difference is that Jack and Queen do indeed get beaten by the ridiculous odds they face whereas you are proposing the king doesn't get steamrolled right there and then. Seriously, how long do you think it would take Marco Zoro and Luffy to beat King together?

You are saying king faces clearly unwinnable odds that will definitely get him steamrolled same as Jack and Queen yet FOR NO REASON, he survives because the people who can steamrolled him just decide not to do it. Because plot I guess.

And again, Zoro still doesn't want to fight king. Again. You haven't given a reason why Zoro would want to fight king. You gave a reason why Zoro would tell Marco to go heal everyone but no reason is given why he now no longer wants to fight kaido at all and is 100% focused on King.
Not the same odds, his opponents are on his level or like Luffy can jobb prior to the final fight.

Fujitora or Sengoku, either of the two, are clearly on a different level than Jack.

We've seen that Luffy is told to maintain his stamina, so Zoro would ask the same of him and not allow him to lose his time and energy fighting King.

He'd step up and fight in his captains place, it's a theme we would not be seeing for the first time here. That's pretty much how it happened in Dressrosa with Pica as well.

No one said that Zoro will no longer want to fight Kaido, he will just understand that King must be dealt with first, and that it makes most sense for him to be his opponent as he'd be fighting a swordsman, probably the strongest currently in Wano, and Marco can make more of a difference for the survival of the Scabbards, for whom he showed concern and its what made him want to rush to the roof in the first place.

Still no proof huh. Imu is the Black Zetsu of the OP verse. He saved Vergo and boosted him with Roger's cells. After that, receiving a powerful DF. People in denial will think otherwise.
Talk about imu how much do you want, he cant do shit, he wont/cant revive vergo. Why the fuck would vergo be revived, when he is a germa soldier, and there are thousands of him out there.

Stop crying.

Ace never mastered his CoC Haki, and never clashed with prime Whitebeard in CoC and shook the others.

Oden did.

Do you see the black lightnings, CoC Haki combined with his power.

Ace never had this, he was no different than Pre-TS Luffy's CoC.

Oden is on a different level.
Show me where it says Oden mastered CoC? You don't need CoC to surpass someone with CoC. Stop talking nonesense. I didn't see any impressive CoC feats from Oden. He ain't split sky or push clouds. Nor is their statement like Oda saying Ray and Shanks would do the samethings to fishman. Those block things does not mean CoC. Stop writing your own manga. You took 3 Ls today. Go reread and come back to me

I have nothing to talk with you in pm. You still haven't provided a single proof against the facts I provided. Come back if you have those proofs and don't quote me prior to that.
Yeah I have the proff, Imu has no regen abilities, and he is def not black zetsu, show me a panel from one piece where it is said that he can revive someone or shit like this.
Dont pm me again, or i will start to printscreen and show the people what you talk. :beckmoji:
Also, I dont want to hear about zetsu anymore.

Show me where it says Oden mastered CoC? You don't need CoC to surpass someone with CoC. Stop talking nonesense. I didn't see any impressive CoC feats from Oden. He ain't split sky or push clouds. Nor is their statement like Oda saying Ray and Shanks would do the samethings to fishman. Those block things does not mean CoC. Stop writing your own manga. You took 3 Ls today. Go reread and come back to me
Doflamingo is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> is your Zoro fanfictions

He put Luffy above Law based on CoC. How can Zoro reach even Oden's level without even CoC. He can't.

Taking L is your hobby whenever you quote me with your Zoro nonsense
First;
- Zoro getting KOed due to being Hunger after Killer, without even zoro being skinny like Luffy was, and it was a coincidence that zoro got koed right after killer fight and then you kept talking nonsense about zoro again, while skinny Luffy was still talking but Zoro without even being skinny got koed somehow
- And that thing about Buggy and Akainu, and Marco v Zoro/Brook which I proved the huge distance, effort and help differences again and you took another big L
- Luffy said he can't become PK without Sanji, that’s the highest compliment as a crew member,
-Whitebeard pirates = Roger pirates proven in the manga. Oden was equal or superior to Rayleigh.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yamato: "Yes. A guy who came here to kill my father many years ago."

Well, this explains why Ace came to Wano to begin with. But it still doesn't explain why he never shared this with Newgate and the others. He was with them for 3 years. One of which was originally a Wano native. I mean, it's one thing to forget a passing visit to Wano, but I wouldn't forget an intention like killing an Emperor.

All this Ace stuff just creates more questions, but not in a good way.

Status
Not open for further replies.