What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
snooze fest

Oda is still making everyone use boring ass full zoan forms
Literally nothing happens this chapter
Not to mention he wrote himself into a corner with Maria's stupid DF design. If she isn't a smile user- that's such a shit tier writing.

1/10
Sadly, all insect/arachnid Zoans by far are a joke.

Espoida used to be the worst offender with his cartoon tier caterpillar Zoan, then came Black Maria.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yes he would

Garp is the fraud who needed training and COa upgrade to beat Chinjao after struggling many times in the past.

Garp was seen by Roger as fun
Shiki was a deadly opponent like WB was to Roger
How exactly is he a fraud??? He is the only top tier with no devil fruits or weapon....

Shiki was a deadly opponent but couldn't defeat Garp and Roger even though he had Kaido, WB, Big Mom, Rocks, Silver Axe, Captain John and Wang Zhi with him :vistalaugh:
Post automatically merged:

You just want ignore it because Zoro never showed it yet.

Doflamingo himself put Luffy above Law, only because of CoC Haki.

You give example from Ace to compare Oden. Why don't you compare Ace to someone on his own level, like Worst Gen members except Blackbeard? You will see the difference.

Eustass Kid is also stronger than most Worst Generation members because of CoC Haki.
CoC doesn't make you stronger...Chinjao is walking around with it and got his shit rocked by Luffy, Garp and his own son ffs

Last edited:
Not the same situation. Sanji his opponent and afterwards the hit marks went away. Then we see a new hit mark but no new attack from Sanji.
You said this....
Here the scene shows Sanji attack in slow motion so we can see the damage it cost. At this point in time all we see is this black lightning from the attack. But then in the middle scene we see a new impact mark created. It didn't come from Sanji because his attack has already collided which means it comes from Pound.
You're argument was a new impact mark being created in another panel....nothing about it disappearing. You were in absoulute denial that one hit can have 2 impact marks. Well here you are....still in absolute denial.

You do realise how detailed and long the Oven feat was. It was one kick that spanned for 4 panels. Not only that but we also see it in slow mo....How tf am I supposed to find another hit that long. Joke man....

Last edited:
Top YC are balsy. Jack attacked Fujitora, Sengoku, Tsuru and their fleet. Queen fought Big Mom over food.
And yet the difference is that Jack and Queen do indeed get beaten by the ridiculous odds they face whereas you are proposing the king doesn't get steamrolled right there and then. Seriously, how long do you think it would take Marco Zoro and Luffy to beat King together?

You are saying king faces clearly unwinnable odds that will definitely get him steamrolled same as Jack and Queen yet FOR NO REASON, he survives because the people who can steamrolled him just decide not to do it. Because plot I guess.

And again, Zoro still doesn't want to fight king. Again. You haven't given a reason why Zoro would want to fight king. You gave a reason why Zoro would tell Marco to go heal everyone but no reason is given why he now no longer wants to fight kaido at all and is 100% focused on King.

Pointless discussion is going on. Oda doesn't care about power levels and logic. If plot demands, X can defeat Y+Z even when Y or Z stronger than X by a margin. So just pray for your favorites get some remarkable feats.
How are ppl feelin about this chapter?
Apoo won't die

more mindless Sanji/Zoro debates and Oden wank

Marco has pinapple moves

Ace flashback inc

no Law or Kid?

2/10

Lmao stop.

It was Roger pirates = WB pirates.

You don't say Roger = Whitebeard based on that fight, then ignore the rest.

Oden's feat shits on Rayleigh's feats. Oden defeated Kaido, Rayleigh couldn't.
Post automatically merged:

Ace never mastered it, find another excuse.

Oden mastered CoC Haki, and clashed with prime Whitebeard.
There is a difference betwee Rayleigh couldn't and Rayleigh DIDN'T face him to begin with LMAO
Rayleigh has the advanced CoA completely mastered, which is destroying from the inside, and he's a swordsman... so why wouldn't he inflict the same type of wounds as oden did, especially since we all know the difference between Rayleigh's haki strength and scabbards are like heaven and earth

I think Rayleigh is equal to Oden, I lean towards Rayleigh being stronger, BECAUSE he's more versatile and experienced in the world, and more knowledgeable and less naive than oden. but I also can say Oden is BORN more monsterously than Rayleigh, I don't believe Rayleigh when he was a kid, he can do the same shit Oden did... Oden is like Big Mom and Kaido, naturally born monster with a gifted body....

So, i feel they are about equal, but because I like Rayleigh more, I will be bias and give him the edge haha... but both Rayleigh and Oden imo are the "right hand men" of Roger and WB... so I put them on same pedastal because WB matched Roger.... although one could argue that it was when Roger was dying from sickness... but still

Also, let's not forget that Roger Pirates with Garp defeated Rocks pirates... I don't know who faced who in that war... but let's not forget that by what we know... Rayleigh was among the top 3 fighters in Roger's side...

it was:
- Roger/ Garp/ Rayleigh/ Scopper and maybe other roger crew
vs
- Xebec/ WB/ Big Mom/ kaido/ Shiki...etc

Hell, Rayleigh might have been clashing with WB for all we know in that time... We don't know th details, but we know that Rocks GOT DEFEATED... so basically, Rayleigh probably was winning against whoever he faced

Status
Not open for further replies.