What will happen in chapter 1000?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why was Zoro lying a pool of his own blood taking Luffy's literal G2 and G3 then lmao...

Its a sneak attack that works as a 2 v 1. Drake distracts Apoo, and Zoro comes outta nowehere and hits him.

You're obssesed with this line of sight bs....

line of sight

phrase of line

1. a straight line along which an observer has unobstructed vision.

Its fucking impossible for Zoro to be in his line of sight....since Drake is directly in front of him. Anyone with 2 braincells can figure this out. But of course you're the numpty who said Pound hit Oven....so Idk know for you.
Zoro after he take all of Luffy's damage and fatigue on top of his own. He's still standing.

That wasn't a combination attack from Zoro and Drake. Zoro wasn't waiting for Drake to create an opening for him, he created his own opening.

If you and your friend are fight me and at one point I'm just fighting you alone. During the fight your friend runs up to hit me from the front and hit me in the chest that is not a sneak attack.

Drake is not so big that he takes up all of Apoo's sight. You make it sound like if you are looking at something in front of you, you can't see what's slightly to the left or right of the object you're looking at.

Here is Drake and Zoro attacking Apoo at the same time. He sees and blocked both of their attacks.

Based on your claim Apoo can not see Zoro because Drake is so big he takes up all of space in front of Apoo. Once again I am destroying your BS with facts.

Zoro after he take all of Luffy's damage and fatigue on top of his own. He's still standing.

That wasn't a combination attack from Zoro and Drake. Zoro wasn't waiting for Drake to create an opening for him, he created his own opening.

If you and your friend are fight me and at one point I'm just fighting you alone. During the fight your friend runs up to hit me from the front and hit me in the chest that is not a sneak attack.

Drake is not so big that he takes up all of Apoo's sight. You make it sound like if you are looking at something in front of you, you can't see what's slightly to the left or right of the object you're looking at.

Here is Drake and Zoro attacking Apoo at the same time. He sees and blocked both of their attacks.

Based on your claim Apoo can not see Zoro because Drake is so big he takes up all of space in front of Apoo. Once again I am destroying your BS with facts.
But Zoro attacked from the side ;) hahahahahaha

Yeah but look at the damage difference. Luffy has barely any damage whilst Zoro is covered in blood. Are you saying Zoro's own damage would give them that much difference....because he pretty only got damage from Oars like everyone else.

Did I say they worked together or did a combination attack. Im saying Zoro did a sneak attack that worked as a 2 v 1. He didnt do it purposely but Drake had Apoo distracted enough for Zoro to land a hit.

Yes he fucking is. Hes in Hybrid form....hes literally bigger than Apoo himself and is right in his face. Hes direct line of sight that you're obssesed with is Drake.

Yes because they were attafking together earlier. Whilst here its only Drake attacking him. Why would Drake engage him in CQC from a side like state....like he was when he enagging with Zoro.

You're in absolute denial you cant admit that line of sight literally means right in front of him. And that is Drake.

So Franky full power = Jinbe aka Shichibukai level as he is not only fighting Sasaki but also the crew as we have seen from the page translations.

Love it. Franky is such a gangster.

And what's funny. Some chapters ago a lot of people said no way Zoro or Sanji can beat a commander all alone.

But now even Franky is capable of doing so... Because Sasaki and Who is Who are near or at least lowest commander level

Show me a panel of Oden mastering CoC....CoC means fuck all when you face someone with a stronger will...I still can't believe we have people hyping this ability smh
You just want ignore it because Zoro never showed it yet.

Doflamingo himself put Luffy above Law, only because of CoC Haki.

You give example from Ace to compare Oden. Why don't you compare Ace to someone on his own level, like Worst Gen members except Blackbeard? You will see the difference.

Eustass Kid is also stronger than most Worst Generation members because of CoC Haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.