Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
basically , Oda want to show us Sanji is superior of any germa tech . But he just cheated sanji fans with cheaper tricks . Exoskeleton and coa are same thing as a fundemaental what is difference just i am laughing . He don’t want to give CoC to Sanji . Just playing us

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You could have Queen dominating Sanji with the powers of Germa for a chapter or two and then we'd see Sanji overcome each power one by one and fully surpass his lineage/past. That'd be somewhat satisfying. Instead they pop out of no where ten seconds before Queen, who has zero lasting damage, gets one shot or near one shot.

:josad:

For King vs Zoro, this hopefully doesn't mean it'll end soon. That'd be shitty. It needs 2 more chapters IMO and Sanji vs Queen got plenty more than that.
That would be more satisfying to see

Btw, who hit the woman? Queen or sanji? If queen then didn't sanji destroyed RS for nothing?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Btw, who hit the woman? Queen or sanji? If queen then didn't sanji destroyed RS for nothing?
Seeing as the evil Sanji plotline has been absent, I'm guessing we're gonna find out that Queen hit her (somehow).

It doesn't make sense. Not a lick of sense. At all. Queen doesn't know about Sanji's code of conduct and it doesn't really make sense for Queen to zoom past Sanji, not hit Sanji, but fuck up a prostitute, then zoom back and stumble upon the scene in surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.