Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I mean we never saw Queen’s true reaction to HM tho. Dont think its below Pheonix Brand.
I 100% do, cause Queen paid no mind to Exoskeleton Hells Memories. If it hurt him, Oda would've told us that in some way.

At best it's Rhino Schneider or Culverin levels and even then I think that forces Phoenix Brand to be a lot stronger given its the only attack that's slightly phased Queen so far.

And if Queen can take that (relatively) well that means he'd probably eat like... Kong Guns/Leo Bazookas similarly. IDK, I just think it either devalues G4's AP or makes Queen a super tank.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That's a daring opinion. Katakuri's speed should be a tier above Sanji's, his CoO at least a tier above Sanji's. AP is debatable, Sanji might have more raw AP but Katakuri's multi-armed attacks might actually make him better at hammering opponents.

It's hard to see Katakuri struggling anywhere except possibly putting Queen down permanently. That's Queen's only hope of winning
Poison, plagues, invisibility and laser/explosion spam provide him some opportunity to hurt Katakuri. Even if it's just chip damage over time.

That'll turn this into a battle of attrition and a dinosaur has the advantage there.

Katakuri's own AP is also very unimpressive, and Mogura isn't worth all that much when Queen can additionally shield himself with hardening.

Queen has low chances though, if he doesn't have decent speed to effectively fight back.

Katakuri is still probably the favourite, but I'm hoping that Queen gets decent feats to enable me make a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.