Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
From my point of view, it won’t make any sense for the fights to end this soon. Specifically because we’ve yet to see Sanji and Zoro pushed to their absolute maximum which is what these awaited fights are supposed to be like.
Ehhh, these are the longest fights Sanji and Zoro have ever had. Even if Sanji vs Queen ends this chapter, I'm happy already.

But tbh I expect one more for him and 2 more for Zoro. Spoilers don't do enough to describe the fight, so it's not fair to judge how difficult the fight is until we see panels.

Beast and hybrid are equally strong, this isn't Dragonball :milaugh:and Queen was out from 2 hakiless slaps. :myman:
:lawsigh:

I know you're dumb

So I'm gonna explain it slowly

1st, he wasn't even out, he woke up, had no visible damage after getting punched by an enraged country destroyer despite not using haki, and then head butted big mom into unconsciousness

2nd you ever watched dragon Ball?

3rd hybrid forms were stated to be far more powerful than zoan forms

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This implies that King didn't use any of that during his battle with Marco:

He was jobbing and taking things casually until his mask was damaged.

Queen also implied that he was only just going Hybrid against Sanji.
P-O-R-T-R-A-Y-A-L
- O
O - R
- - - - T
R - - - - R
- - - - - - - A
T - - - - - - - - Y
- - - - - - - - - - - A
R - - - - - - - - - - - L
-
A
-
Y
-
A
-
L

Marco handles jobber mode Queen:
  • No Hybrid
  • No Vinsmoke abilities
  • No hardening
  • No snake mode

And jobber mode King:
  • No Hybrid
  • Casual (before his mask was damaged)
  • No COA
  • No COC
  • No Lunarian hax
  • None of his strongest abilities
    • Tempura Udon
    • Self explosion

The more King and Queen show, the clearer it becomes that Marco vs King and Queen was nothing but cheap hype that has no actual bearing on a serious fight between the two of them.

King > Marco > Katakuri > Queen.
Marco got off hits before they got serious, he's like EOS Chopper so no wonder they paired together.
Sanji chains a series of attacks and ends with one called "Beef Burst".

Definitely missed this aspect of Sanjis fighting style, We haven’t seen series of attacks from Sanji in the manga since Duval I believe.
Lol what about Doffy

Status
Not open for further replies.