Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Marco doesn't have the AP to put down Queen TBH.

Neither does Katakuri for that matter.

Both of them would be battles of attrition where it comes down to who can outlast the other.

Queen, Katakuri and Marco are all in the same tier.

Generically, I'd place Marco as the strongest there, and maybe Queen as the weakest.

But it depends on what Queen shows this fight. If he's impressive enough, I'll place him above Katakuri.
No lol

King > kata > queen.

Queen has shown nothing at all to beat even katakuri.

Kata can easily dodge all these techs and laser and land lethal damage on queen.

P-O-R-T-R-A-Y-A-L
- O
O - R
- - - - T
R - - - - R
- - - - - - - A
T - - - - - - - - Y
- - - - - - - - - - - A
R - - - - - - - - - - - L
-
A
-
Y
-
A
-
L
Recency bias and feats >>> portrayal
Always 100% accurate 0% of the time 🗿

Remember when killer was obviously strong than king and you were blind if you didn't agree because he had more feats at the time
Or just the vets/tobiroppo being strong than doffy or law being able to low diff him pre awakening

Feats always work 🧠

I think it's a fair comparison to most Snakeman attacks, which you could actually argue might be relative to Gear 3 in terms of overall power. But Boundman, yeah. I find that much harder to believe. I do think Sanji's current AP is at least Kong Gun level if he's putting Queen down (and down for good) with it.
Gear 3 is stronger than Snakeman. Katakuri had to use Power Mochi to match G3 attacks. Snakeman attacks he could match in his base. Maybe something like King Cobra is >= G3.

Status
Not open for further replies.