Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget that luffy has some god tier endurance+ plot Armor+ merienda break ??

Queen is just germa techs which kata neg diffed.
Naah, HM literally gave Queen tickles, he probably won't be defeated after this Sanji combo as well, not to mention all that Marco damage, chopper slap, and other things, dude's durability/endurance is on another level, probably just lower than the 2 yonko and King.

G

Gorosei Informer

Queen is best scientist in op world :finally:
I would have liked to agree but Vegapunk though, he is said to be at least 500 years ahead of his time in intelligence or so. He's definitely going to be the best, hence why Oda is holding him off until now, plus the WG would want the best on their side.

Queen is definitely 2nd best at least though, as far as know currently and hilariously far superior to Judge, Judge just keeps getting far more pathetic over time. Queen is definitely the funniest, most entertaining and awesome scientist so far and one of Oda's best characters too imo!

Judge vs Queen in a nutshell:

I wouldn't be surprised if someone edits that as an actual meme for them, at least after this chapter comes out officially^.

Personally I actually hate that Queen has all the Vinsmoke abilities like this and that he's suddenly revealing it now after all this time, much like his hybrid recently but it's whatever. Sanji is actually getting mega hype and seriously portrayal by Oda lately and is actually using Haki on-screen properly now, so it balances out? I really can't wait to see how he fights here! Especially in the anime too!

And Queen is far superior to Judge in many ways too, including as a character, in strength, portrayal and especially as a scientist clearly ofc.

Its funny though, after seeing the giant snails Germa uses, I thought Judge might have invented them in the past but I don't think we know how long they've been around for and who invented them ofc?

It's also kinda funny how 2 of Kaido's commanders both managed to troll and "defeat" Big Mom in their own ways. Shame Jack never got that hype too, Oda just seems to hate him for some reason.

:queenhear::wonderland::stealthblack::funky::queenmoji::sanjimeh::queenmeme:

No. He was down then several pages later, he starts thinking about oshiroko then after a page or so, we see him going for the attack

Germa powers wouldn't help him in anyway vs Big Mom when even Sanji works around it this chapter.

So back to the facts, Katakuri downs Queen mid-high diff at best
You do get that 1 page doesn't necessarily mean 1 minute or so passed right?

Multiple things can happen at the same time

Kata extreme diffs queen, he doesn't have enough ap to high diff him, and queen's a tricky opponent

The germa powers are too varied, they are useful in literally any situation

The biggest cope is the Zoro fans who thought he would low diff King :rolaugh:
Now they had to come back to reality. Trying their best to wank King to Kaido’s level. No shame whatsoever
new info 2 chapters ago said that King defense > dragon scales (hyped during all Wano arc, and Luffy training was to bypass it) (rooftop battle emphasizing the dragon scale). Oda is just a Zoro fan that all.
If next chapter Wing has adcoc he is based on Kaido own word in the famous club of strongest individual to have it :myman:

Why is it only with Zoro/Sanji opponents do people bring up "portrayed as near equals" whereas in every other case it's just "x > y" despite essentially the same circumstances

Like people use King/Queen bounties to say they're so close in strength whereas Smoothie and Katakuri have a similar gap in bounty and no one says shit

Even with the baroque works bounty reveals Miss Doublefinger or whatever her name was had a closer bounty to Mr. 1 than Mr. 2 did but no one uses those bounties as a strength indicator because it doesn't fit the narrative
Because their opponents tend to have a similar relationship to Zoro and Sanji while others don’t

Katakuri and Smoothie barely even shared panels together while King and Queen are constantly bickering, Mr1 and Mr2 almost killed each other when they met and Kaku and Jabra had a clear rivalry/competition going on

Status
Not open for further replies.