Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sanji didn't "almost die" by any means, it was a Looney Tunes injury he immediately recovered from (world class tier regeneration now, no mink senzu beans needed)

Meanwhile Zoro is being pushed to the absolute brink, literally being thrown around and losing his swords at times, in addition of having flashbacks. Covered in way more blood too
Well what can i say? Copium is free at this place.

Because their opponents tend to have a similar relationship to Zoro and Sanji while others don’t

Katakuri and Smoothie barely even shared panels together while King and Queen are constantly bickering, Mr1 and Mr2 almost killed each other when they met and Kaku and Jabra had a clear rivalry/competition going on
I can see the similar relationship stuff, but why is that directly correlated to strength? I never thought the Zoro/Sanji rivalry/dynamic was really about strength, I always felt it was how their personalities clashed with each other. Particularly with Queen/Mr.2 compared to King/Mr.1, it's the eccentric and quirky dude clashing with the no-nonsense, serious dude. But it's not like any of these characters (Zoro and Sanji included) ever really challenged each other on the basis of trying to prove they are stronger, but more that they just get easily pissed off at each other

I'm not saying there's a massive gap between Zoro and Sanji, but it seems like ONLY when it refers to them and their opponentswill people try to downplay the gap so much that they treat it as something negligible

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I like the idea.
1034 Sanji powerup, Queen get pushed back...
1035 Queen awakening+flashback, Sanji in trouble
1036 Evil Sanji take more control, the girl is again in front of Sanji,however this time Sanji awake CoC and stop to became evil and save the girl, Awakened Queen CoC clash with Sanji CoC+new fire mode(Demonwind)

1037 Zoro use his power, King get pushed back
1038 King awakening+flashback, Zoro get pushed into the flower capital
1039 King use his Wildfire to burn the city,people in panic, Zoro save them with making Enma Black sword, Zoro vs King insane CoC clash
Chapter 1040 Zoro defeat King and Sanji defeat Queen, many people witness this and we get a huge announcement who even shock Kaido.
Too much chapters.
Not happening.

It doesn't. Katakuri took several G4 hits. While Queen got knocked out in 2 hits by O-lin

We know Big Mom needs haki to match G4 power so it means Queen got knocked by two attacks below G4
G4 is that special? A G4 without the special ryou? Really? G4 coa was easly bypass by Cracker COA, if you have good CoA you can tank it.
Ulti hybrid was enough of a reason for Luffy to use G4 (which is a G4 stronger than in Whole Cake island). Katakuri endurance are meh if I take in consideration this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.