Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try reading the manga.

Sanji didn't "almost die" by any means, it was a Looney Tunes injury he immediately recovered from (world class tier regeneration now, no mink senzu beans needed)

Meanwhile Zoro is being pushed to the absolute brink, literally being thrown around and losing his swords at times, in addition of having flashbacks. Covered in way more blood too
Shouldn't you be on 4chan? World class Judge™ handouts. :milaugh:

I’m not saying King and Queen are equals because they bicker but there’s a reason Sanji fans tend to compare their opponents to Zoro’s

Y’all may not like it but there IS a reason for it
What else ? Height xD
Understand ppl who can't get along just have different personalities.

The reason is Sanji fans wanting him to be Zoro and people outside just adding more wood to the fire.

He took some by kaido didn't he? (Guess lethal's not the right word to use but still.)
It's still not the same. Luffy could not lose against kata at all...we saw what all BS had to happen for him to win. With Kaido...he can lose(temporarily without any consequence at all as others too covered him). He was one-shotted too....but no consequence at all. Kata could have done the same too easily...I mean leave kata...Brulee could have pretty much just trap him inside the mirror world forever but nothing happened obviously. If the situation was like with crocodile or kaido..I am pretty sure even with Kata it would be a similar pattern where he will lose then learn FS and stuff...and then ofcourse defeat him eventually.

You do get that 1 page doesn't necessarily mean 1 minute or so passed right?

Multiple things can happen at the same time

Kata extreme diffs queen, he doesn't have enough ap to high diff him, and queen's a tricky opponent

The germa powers are too varied, they are useful in literally any situation
It doesn't mean 1 second passed either

Yeah right:saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.