Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No, it says Luffy can block "blows" better than "cuts". If he had Buggy's or Jozu's DF he wouldn't stay that.

I literally showed you a panel of the Fleet Admiral punching no-Haki Luffy and you choose to ignore it.

He literally talks about his COA and you're somehow linking it to his rubber properties. Even Zoro's armament defends against blunt attacks better than sharp attacks, is he a rubber man now?

Sengoku panel changes nothing whatsoever—unless you're trying to tell me he must've used COA coz he's the Fleet Admiral, which we both can't prove or disprove. On the other hand, there is a direct panel of Rayleigh hurting Luffy with a blunt attack, which Luffy himself thinks shouldn't hurt him, and told him that COA attacks work on him perfectly.

Tbh, Im not sure if this fight is Finished or not Sanji vs Queen has been going on since 1015 and had a decent bit of focus in 1028 and 1031. However this is the only chapter entirely dedicated to the fight. Plus it would be weird if went out after barely taking damage from hell memories and rotisserie strike. But it is the classic series of a takes from Sanji so this could be it.

Guys, damn, I didn't know you guys throught Judge, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji had such trash powers that even Pre-Onigashima, Non-RS Sanji would neg diff and one-shot these guys, completely ignoring and negating them.

Not that I agree or anything, but ain't it kinda sad that you think Queen got such lowly powers :josad::josad:
i never said anything about their powers being crap.. its just Queen is mire capable fundamentally than those weaklings..

its no different that ussop have gum gum no

Guys, damn, I didn't know you guys throught Judge, Ichiji, Niji and Yonji had such trash powers that even Pre-Onigashima, Non-RS Sanji would neg diff and one-shot these guys, completely ignoring and negating them.

Not that I agree or anything, but ain't it kinda sad that you think Queen got such lowly powers :josad::josad:

They got good powers but not boosted and coupled with Top YC stats.

It's a less extreme case of Elizabello where he has a crazy punch but his other stats are shit :milaugh:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lol. You can buy into all the hype you want but just because Katakuri couldn't defeat Luffy doesn't mean his AP is weak.
Boundman was oneshot by a no Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Base Kaido.

Law tanked a Haoshoku Thunder Bagua from Hybrid Kaido.

And Katakuri landed several dozen blows on Luffy.

His AP showings are frankly piss poor, and there's little reason to believe otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.