Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause he's not translating it to French. The dude is Chinese I believe so he's just taking Kanji (i.e. Chinese characters) and translating them into literal english).

Tbh I think its gonna be Diable Vent or something. Or maybe a 3 word name.
It doesn't make any sense, this translation is from google translator, there's nothing ''wind'' lol

Which incident? The one in the colloseum where the axe broke?

The axe handle broke there iirc, the blade wasn't broken.
Vergo broke Smoker's coated jitte. Also, while Boo's axe indeed broke its handle, I'm pretty sure Oda conveyed the idea that even a coated weapon was unable to hurt Funk's body; otherwise, if the handle was still vulnerable, why would Boo worry and stress the abnormality of his weapon as it was coated with armament?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Vergo broke Smoker's coated jitte. Also, while Boo's axe indeed broke its handle, I'm pretty sure Oda conveyed the idea that even a coated weapon was unable to hurt Funk's body; otherwise, if the handle was still vulnerable, why would Boo worry and stress the abnormality of his weapon as it was coated with armament?
not really sure whether it extends to jittes tbh. mihawk talked about swordsmanship there.

you are right about the point of that axe breaking. but it still stands right? oda couldve broken the blade but he broke the handle and made boo wonder about it since his armament wasnt damaging funk.

Status
Not open for further replies.