Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Hey, I think it’d be cool if Sanji got a new amazing powerup, potentially even CoC because that’s a really cool ability and it’d be interesting to see him use it. His fighting style is fun and I like his character a lot, so I want to see him get stronger and continue being one of Luffy’s best, most reliable men.”

“HURRR SO U JUST WANT BLONDE ZORO HUH LOLZ FACE IT CANDYBOI, SANJI SUCKS AND THE M3 WAS NEVER A REAL THING. LANJI WAS NEVER MEANT TO BE STRONG U IDIOT THATS WHY ODA WILL FORGET HIM BY EOS HURRR“

Every single time :goatasure:
You're not wrong to a certain extent, but it gets legitimately tiring to see so fucking many people spamming "Sanji CoC" right after Zoro's gets revealed. It honestly does sometimes seem like some fans just want to fuel the Zoro/Sanji stuff instead of enjoying the two characters for what they are separately

You know King turned out to be exceptional YC1 not some "mere yc1" like I previously thought? King is closer to being Yonko/Admiral level rather than standard YC1.

If he pulls up swinging advCoC attacks vs Zoro next this won't be just a YC1 level fight anymore.
So you're saying Sanji vs King?

1. For the record you are saying Enma turns Zoro into a mode similar to G4?
Enma doesnt give Zoro any new powers like G4 does nor are they remotely similar.

1b. Last panel all swords Coated CoC. Are you Blind to facts? Yes or No

2 "He is relying on it as again magical sword that can put anything on there unlike Sandai and Wado, so he isn't fighting with skill, only by magical means to try to hurt Queen."
So you are telling me Zoro is currently fighting Queen?

3. Never said "it's important on swordsman understanding one another"
So your opinion is more factual than what actual manga (King) says?

4. Enma is a sword not a character, why do you think Enma is a character in the story?... LOL Where did Zoro explicitly ask any of them for help in his fight vs King or Kaido

5. You just said he's weak because he "can't beat YCs and Warlords in fights" even thought it wasnt a full fight
1. Yes, but which one is highlighted more to try to put more damage on him? Enma, not Wado and Sandai.

2. King, typo happen on mobile. I admit to that.

3. No you did as you used many of those who are swordsman for facts on Zoro, but now your trying to use someone who isn't swordsman to know deeply about swordsman, so your acting hypocritical on that talk.

4. It has a will of it's own and should be given explained many times it has it own character and acts out as you see Zoro is one relying on it and talking to it, so he is getting help by magical weapon to help him.

5. Neither were ones he fighting were at full power either though. Explained why not even once Mihawk was able to beat notable enemy in Marineford while Admrials and Yonko and even YCs were able?

You know King turned out to be exceptional YC1 not some "mere yc1" like I previously thought? King is closer to being Yonko/Admiral level rather than standard YC1.

If he pulls up swinging advCoC attacks vs Zoro next this won't be just a YC1 level fight anymore.
He is not strongest YC1 in the world, bruh. He is YC1, but not strongest than guys like Macro and Beckman. He isn't that close to Yonko lvl by any means and Luffy can one-shot Zoro as he can't handle inside of his body getting hit as no blocking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.