Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, maybe, Queen can use lasers and other Germa abilities such as eye beams and lightning and Yonji's ability, too, that's just overpowered in an ancient zoan user, see what his Brachio Bomber did to Big mom, that was his raw power.

Base Shiryu was already extremely powerful, so perhaps with awakening he will reach another level, Queen would still have more versatility though.
Shiryu won't get negged in his fight with Zoro (probably?) so he has to be much stronger than Queen.

Id rather it ends this chapter. If Queen gets back, at best they will get another half chapter. And it will probably be the first half. Id rather they end at the last half of the previous chapter.

Unless Oda gives another full chapter. Which I highly doubt.
I wouldn't mind half. Give Queen one more big move and Sanji just curbstomps. Then it shifts to Zoro where where hurts King enough to reveal his body under the suit. The 1036 is just the rest of ZvK.

1035 is gonna be interesting. Either Queen isn't down, or he is and King is down, or it's in the middle where Queen loses mid chapter and King gets another chapter.

Literally queen have better fighter and power than shyrui, the invisible slash man.

Shyrui vs zoro is just hide and seek game and slash him. Rise and repeat. Boring fight :gonope:

:goyea:I would rather see zoro vs Jesus burgress as wolverine or honey badger zoan form ( most wanked animal in animal vs debate), and zoro vs doc q as grim reaper zoan form as ultimate zoan form ever and zoro face the Death.

Of course reality will kick me out bucket but man can dream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.