Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. This Is really noticeable here because Sanji got some spreads with great impact pre-ts
I think the only objectively good art in this is the final spread but everything else is mediocre at best

I’m hoping Law and Kid vs Big Mom, Luffy vs Kaido, and Zoro vs King get better art but based on Onigashima as a whole I won’t get my hopes up

The Zoro vs King fight is “good” but I can’t believe people are trying to compare it to his fight with Daz Bonez

:kobeha:

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
AT LEAST THE FKIN RAID SUIT GIVE US COOL AS VISUALS BUT HE WENT AHEAD AND DESTROYED THAT SHIT

LITERALLY WROTE THE FKIN RAID SUIT HYPE UP THE FANS THEN CRUSH OUR FUCKING DREAMS

THEN GIVE ZORO SCAR KAIDO AND ADV COC

THEN NEXT CHAPTER TROLL SANJI FANS AND GIVE HIM WHITE LIGHTNING THE CHAPTER AFTER ZORO GOT BLACK ADV COC LIGNTING

THIS FKIN CLOWN KNOWS EXACLYT WHAT THE FK HES DOING

FK THIS SHIT I QUIT

Yeah I can. Read his dialogue. Den Den translated it. That's the climax.
Sanji's words don't mean anything lmao. The narrator is what closes the fight.

I've brought up Chapter 404 before. It looked like Franky won in 1 chapter. Franky literally acts like he won already. Then the fight continued for 2 more chapters.

We know Queen's durability is ridiculous compared to the F6. All I'm actually saying is we need to wait and see. Paneling is not indicative of a defeat yet, because it isn't.

1022 is when we knew the F6 were fully defeated, not 1018, 1019 and 1021, regardless of anyone's claims on that fact.

I like that Sanji is actually struggling against Queen until the moment he starts getting emotional and that's what allows him to win the fight.
The choreography is pretty good in my opinion, but there's not that much, and I think that's the problem people are having with this fight. If this is really the end of it then it will be really dissapointing.

I'm guessing that Zoro will seemingly defeat King in the next chapter just like Sanji did in this one, but they will both get back up and use awakening, and we'll get a second phase of these fights.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER COOL ASS PANELS OF ADV COC ZORO SHOWING GREAT IMPACT ON HIS ATTACKS

OH WAIT IM NOT GONNA BE READING NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE YOU ALREADY KNOW ODA GONNA HYPE THE SHIT OUTTA ZORO THAT THIS SANJI FIGHT WONT EVEN FKIN MATTER IT WILL BE A MEMORY THAT PEOPLE FORGET AND REMEMBER 10 YEARS LATER

FK U ODA

I AM DONE WITH THIS MANGA

Status
Not open for further replies.