Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how dope these look, but I said this before a while back.

Oda gave a timelimit on the island dropping. Sanji & Zoro's fights started within that time frame. If King and Queen go down now, in the next couple of chapters & don't get back up, they went down in 15 minutes compared to Jack who fought for hours and got back up multiple times. At least he took out majority of the mink alliance.

So it's like, hype for Zoro and Sanji most definitely... but damn, King and Queen ain't accomplish anything this arc ( if it goes down this way )
Yeah that 5 minute limit set the timer for King/Queen.

Awakening ?

How did people forget Queen can still use it as last resort .
Because he doesn't have it.

Looks like that “Sanji’s AP is underwhelming” narrative is gone too :goyea:

Now everything Sanji has gotten flack for combat wise Post-TS is officially gone after a single fight. Love it.

The dialogue tied up everything.

(1) Germa/Judge/Sanji storyline that was hinted last chapter

(2) Women beating incident

(3) How Sanji is going to get past his dinosaur toughness (hotter flames, CoA training over TS, exoskeleton)

You think Oda will double down with something GREATER than this? You realize we still got 2 Yonkos to fight?
You are exaggerating the intent of my comments. If it continued next chapter, I'd just expect more back and forth, that's it. More Ifrit Janbe moves. A few final moves from Queen that actually feel like his strongest attacks were used.

Did you even see a final major attack from Queen? I didn't. Please don't act like it was the winch move lol

Sanji's words don't mean anything lmao. The narrator is what closes the fight.

I've brought up Chapter 404 before. It looked like Franky won in 1 chapter. Franky literally acts like he won already. Then the fight continued for 2 more chapters.

We know Queen's durability is ridiculous compared to the F6. All I'm actually saying is we need to wait and see. Paneling is not indicative of a defeat yet, because it isn't.

1022 is when we knew the F6 were fully defeated, not 1018, 1019 and 1021, regardless of anyone's claims on that fact.
"Paneling not indicative of a defeated" yet when oda gave it to Ya you still salty till this day lol

IT DOESNT MATTER DUDE THE FLAMES CANNOT PENETRATE BIG MOM OR KAIDO

THIS NEW POWER UP IS LIMITED TO DEFEATING YONKO COMMANER 1 THROUGH 3 ONLY

SANJI WILL NEVER DO ANYTHING TO YONKOS

THATS WHY I AM QUITTING THIS MANGA

This means shit seriously :kobeha:

Scabbards fought Kaido, even the weakest of them, and yet they got ragdolled by King and Queen during Oden's flashback

Inuarashi and Nekomamushi, who people would easily claim as one of the strongest Scabbards, needed Sulong Forms to beat King and Queen extreme diff.

King and Queen were portraited decently above Jack and the rest of the crew on several aspects.

Momonosuke's teeth hurt Kaido's amazing scales
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Now i can understand why whoswho and sasaki thought they had a chance of defeating an allstar. :shame::saden:
Keep in mind the only 2 that didn't have a problem running the fade with the tobi roppo were Jack and King.

+ there's a reason Who's who's was aiming for Queen.

It almost gives the impression King is too much to handle yet Who's Who wants to pick on Queen when you'd think the easiest all star to get rid of is Jack.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
WsW was exactly like this and it was unknown if Jinbe won for 4 more chapters.
Meh, I think it was obvious that Jimbe won. People were just in denial.

Doesn't have to be another powerup, just another attack.
And what would the purpose of that be? Why stretch the fight even further? Narratively, what purpose does that serve?

Normally, if Queen didn't fall here, we'd expect him to fall in the next chapter named after Sanji's power up, but that can't happen anymore.

I don't see the point to keeping Queen around.

Like Oda can do whatever he wants
But he can't do whatever he wants. It takes a lot of time/effort to draw an action packed chapter with double spreads like this. He has a schedule he has to follow, especially with the movie coming out. Red will reveal a lot of lore that has to take place post-Wano.

I'll tell you the same thing that applied to Morj and his "raid failling": There is no time.

"Paneling not indicative of a defeated" yet when oda gave it to Ya you still salty till this day lol
I literally do not care:gonope:

It's you guys who can't let go of what I thought would happen with the F6. I never trolled or hated on anyone. I made guesses that didn't pan out and I even said 500 times before it happened that when the narrator ends the fight I'm good, then it hapoend.

I literally made comments this very thread about how I'm fine with this fight ending and expect it. But to sit here and compare the two things is stupid as fuck. Stop doing it.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
So sanji used exo + hardening to create hotter flames?

This means he was capable of hotter flames earlier but didn't have body strong enough to withstand the flames thus the need of exoskeleton + hardening.

But this PU is kind of too late when we consider what luffy and zoro received.

This PU should have been in dressrosa or WCI with sanji getting adCoA this time but well...oda

I also hope this isn't the end of the evil Sanji storyline. Oda has the opportunity to do something great here, i'd be dissapointing if the conclusion to that was just that Queen hit the Geisha, Sanji isn't really fighting with his mind, and he got the germa power up with no consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.