Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also hope this isn't the end of the evil Sanji storyline. Oda has the opportunity to do something great here, i'd be dissapointing if the conclusion to that was just that Queen hit the Geisha, Sanji isn't really fighting with his find, and he got the germa power up with no consequences.
His eyebrows havenโ€™t reverted back and his blackout still hasnโ€™t been explained yet so :kayneshrug:

I wondered if Oda was going to make King and Queen last past the "5 minute" mark, but I doubted it. Now it's clear that he's not.

King is next, and he'll probably go down in <1 minute.

Ok this Scan shows the impact fo the last attack a lot more

The explosion from the attack is like 10x bigger then queen who is already a giant compared to Sanji

So that makes up for it a littel bit

but the other attack panels have no impact at all

Are you a sanji fan or not? Attack combos leading to mutton shots were always drawn like this

But he can't do whatever he wants. It takes a lot of time/effort to draw an action packed chapter with double spreads like this. He has a schedule he has to follow, especially with the movie coming out. Red will reveal a lot of lore that has to take place post-Wano.

I'll tell you the same thing that applied to Morj and his "raid failling": There is no time.
Stop saying this lmao

Oda can do whatever the fuck he wants! He didn't have to do the mouse and Oiran plotline yet here they are this chapter. He doesn't have introduce a million characters yet there they are.

1 more chapter isn't going to ruin the pacing of an arc already 135 chapters with a 60 chapter raid so far. I know what comes next, i know how long it will take. Whether he lasts 1 chapter longer or not doesn't really change anything outside of more entertainment value.

This like people telling me for a year Zoro vs King would be pointless. Like no, it's fun! That's what manga is supposed to be

I literally do not care:gonope:

It's you guys who can't let go of what I thought would happen with the F6. I never trolled or hated on anyone. I made guesses that didn't pan out and I even said 500 times before it happened that when the narrator ends the fight I'm good, then it hapoend.

I literally made comments this very thread about how I'm fine with this fight ending and expect it. But to sit here and compare the two things is stupid as fuck. Stop doing it.
You don't care but made a thread about how you feel about Jack and f6 being done dirty :kaidowhat:OK paper

I thought this chapter was going to be phenomenal based on the summary. However these panels are terrible. Oda just doesnโ€™t put in any effort when it comes to sanji. Iโ€™m so disappointed. The demon god wind diable jambe looks horrendous. Itโ€™s literally a diable jambe with 4 lightning sparks. Oda can redeem himself but I have lost almost all faith.

The fight is not over.

Trash like Ulti can endure multiple attacks and bounce back but Queen the tankiest Zoan user outside of Kaido Dragon Scales and King special gimmicky can't bounce back better than Ulti? Thats crazy.

Sanji now has the advantage however Queen will reveal his in hand in the upcoming chapters, unlike Who's who got highlight for his speed and lethality Queen has been constantly hyped for his tankiness so the two can't be compared.

It's not a cliffhanger. This is exactly like the end of Jimbe vs Who's Who.

It feels like you're just dissatisfied with the battle, but it was concluded similarly to Sanji vs Jabra.
Like I said, WsW is not Queen.

I'm also very 50/50 on this anyway. I've made several comments this thread about the fight actually ending. My dissatisfaction with WsW has nothing to do with this because I actually enjoyed the longevity of the Queen fight

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
This power up is so trash Luffy and Zoro got power up that can bypass KAido defense

can we say the same about Sanji?

Sure this new power up can low/mid diff every yonko commander in the series not in shanks/black beard crew

but if we talking about yonko like big mom and kaido

Sanji is still useles against them

All he can do is tank and heal from their attacks but he has no way to hurt htem

Ok this Scan shows the impact fo the last attack a lot more

The explosion from the attack is like 10x bigger then queen who is already a giant compared to Sanji

So that makes up for it a littel bit

but the other attack panels have no impact at all

It looks small now, but these are raws so its normal

Status
Not open for further replies.