Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just look at the difference in sequences, frames, angles, feelings , choreography...

You can truly tell n feel sanji attacks pre ts but now? Just feel somehow
His body postures too
Jabras fight is comparible, make sense power level wise to sanji at that time.
We just need another quote then it would be simmilar

You don't care but made a thread about how you feel about Jack and f6 being done dirty :kaidowhat:OK paper
You need to learn to separate actual criticism from personal feeling. I do not care how Oda writes his story. You constantly confuse that with me.

I criticized that portrayal of those characters seemed off, because they did. Their bounties were ridiculously high for how they were portrayed, and that comes down to onscreen paneling and how he drew the fights.

At the end of the day, I personally enjoy the arc and story. See the difference?

And what would the purpose of that be? Why stretch the fight even further? Narratively, what purpose does that serve?
The thing is, there were several hints of Queen giving more info on Vegapunk or the MADS team either through a flashback or just talk. That didn't happen. But it definitely looks like the end of the fight to me tbh. I liked the fight but some implied plot points are still left and I'm not sure how Oda is gonna complete them.

Sanji is moving but ...idk why it doesn't feel like out of the ordinary.
Feels like same moves but with new added effect.

And Queen is exactly no helping.

I think I agree with the rest that says pre-TS Sanji fight had more "impact".
That depends... if the fight is already over then yes, its enies lobby V2, power up is great but the finishing moves feels a lack of impact just like diable jamble vs jyabura face, or hell memories vs wadatsumi

Sanji vs kuroobi or hattori
Was better...and anime did a better job too

But still.... finally we get sanji new Killer move

This power up is so trash Luffy and Zoro got power up that can bypass KAido defense

can we say the same about Sanji?

Sure this new power up can low/mid diff every yonko commander in the series not in shanks/black beard crew

but if we talking about yonko like big mom and kaido

Sanji is still useles against them

All he can do is tank and heal from their attacks but he has no way to hurt htem

Wrong

Hell Memories was portraited as much stronger than Vagabond Drill, which is Jinbei's strongest attack that pushed Big Mom away.

Then Queen tanked Hell Memories from Exoskeleton Sanji, an even stronger version
:crazwhat:

And now he comes up with a far stronger Devil Leg

The fight might not even be over.

As i said, you can't think that Okiku can beat atleast Jack because she hurt Kaido, while Inurashi needed Sulong for Jack extreme diff + a new move.

Queen also hurt Big Mom, cracked her head, messed up with her memories and tanked her blows quite easily.

Thats the guy Sanji is beating
:finally::finally:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Queen didn't feel as impressive as I expected but Sanji was definitely way better than what I thought.

Assuming Sanji won, this chapter is deeper than just Sanji winning this fight. This fight proves Sanji's not a failure, and that he's actually Judge's greatest creation.

Sanji's never a failure to begin with. The other siblings too took some time to develop their enhancements. Though they awakened way too sooner compared to Sanji. The irony is, Sanji at this point is more of a success than his siblings. What more, he actually retained his heart like his mother wished.
I guess Sanji beating Queen is Oda's way of telling us that he is incomparable to his siblings. Also, if Queen can use invisibility without a Raid Suit, then there is a high chance that Sanji might somehow attain this ability in the future.
Like many of us already said, Queen's telling Sanji to use RS because wanted to prove he's better than Judge, not because Sanji used it on King—Queen wanted to do it using Judge's technology ironically.

It looks more like he is eager to prove his technology is superior to that of Judge.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The only thing which makes me feel that this fight isn't over is that we haven't seen awakening from Queen.

But if queen gets awakened then sanji need more PU to overcome and he already got around 5....

And, if doesn't awaken and queen goes down like this then that would be utterly disappointing.

Panels of the Kicking sequences have gotten progressively smaller overtime. Oda's getting old I guess

I think the issue is Oda keeps making mountain-sized characters in the New World. The Admiral fights will probably be much easier on the eyes because they actually resemble humans

Apparently Sanji resolve , powering up and telling Queen to go fly away for good Isn't enough

We need sanji to get coc, newer Mode on top of Ifrit
Queen goes all out again

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.