Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like something will happen that will change tide towards beast pirates. War lacks climax so far .

It all seems perfect heroes are winning . Oda can pull uno card anytime.
Kaido is gona go like Stampede a new transformation that will require again more people fighting him at the same time.
Joke aside, Yonko are both alive and not defeated

I was talking about raw power, let the dogding out.
Dofla, that is way less durable than Queen, got sent to the heavens by a Kong Gun while defending himself, so Beef Burst point blank in the face is probably just overkill.
Kata CoA is good but I don't see King Cobra less powerful than Beef Burst, so...
:crazwhat:
Katakuri can actually dodge to make up for low Durability and Endurance

The chapter looks dope.
So the speed and strength thing is from his pu?
Is that cleared or not?
Anyway sanji is super strong and a stealth speedster that's awesome.
I believe there will be some fight in the next chapter and then we move to zoro vs king..
If L Drake and appoo take the L against cp0, sanji will kick their as*..
No one is going to lay a hand to Robbin under his watch..

Zoro one shot Mr One as soon as he cut him and Kaku got one shot by ashura. King is absolutely getting completely negged by Zoro the moment he figures out his gimmick.

Zoro’s offense is way too powerful for King and his bullshit once he figures it out.
Will see how he fares against conq coating
And if he has it to wont look like a one shot

I'm sorry, I don't agree with that lol. I highly doubt Mihawk ever joins BB.

Allying with Shanks? That I can see because they are friendly. I severely doubt Mihawk respects Blackbeard in the slightest. That's why Shiryu exists and is the #2 of that group
Because i think he will invade mariejoa . With all navy fleet away to send royals back.

Currently mariejoa lack navy protection . This is good time for bb to invade . Well given they will fight goroseis i see mihawk getting recruited in the process.

Anyways. Either Kaidos top commanders have to be way stronger than Big Moms.

Maybe even stronger than Whitebeards. These powers are insane.

Think about it. Queen basically has several DF powers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro one shot Mr One as soon as he cut him and Kaku got one shot by ashura. King is absolutely getting completely negged by Zoro the moment he figures out his gimmick.

Zoro’s offense is way too powerful for King and his bullshit once he figures it out.
If king has AdCoC or anything to counter it based on his Lunarian genes then king isn't getting one shotted.

He looked too composed and calm after seeing zoro with AdCoC burst

I think if we can understand what makes king durable, when zoro will hax that, king will get one shot

King’s gimmick is going to be related to fire/his race. Guess what flames inherently overpower fire? Phoenix flames.
that headcanon, I am more inclined to follow yuden hypothesis that King is a coal man which can become a diamond if compressing coal.
That is way more interesting for Zoro grown, cutting diamond was next. This is possible with King.

If king has AdCoC or anything to counter it based on his Lunarian genes then king isn't getting one shotted.

He looked too composed and calm after seeing zoro with AdCoC burst
King always looks calm and composed (it’s basically his entire character minus when his mask got damaged) I don’t think that’s a good indicator of what’s coming up.
Post automatically merged:

I think if we can understand what makes king durable, when zoro will hax that, king will get one shot
It’s literally this simple.

Well I mean Luffy vs Lucci was an actual battle between equals

Luffy v Kata was a fight Luffy had to win because…..plot
One Piece fans have insanely low standards when it comes to fights so people actually praise Katakuri vs Luffy

Even Luffy vs Lucci wouldn't be too outstanding in Bleach or Naruto tbh, nevermind the 10+ other Battle Shounen who also have better fights

Status
Not open for further replies.