Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no it should be a combination of both : using the bounty first then seeing the skills and understanding what made him have this bounty with those skills, simple as that
Right but Queen has a pretty significantly higher bounty than someone like Katakuri and I really don't know how many stats he has over him

I know some people speculate that a lot of Queen's bounty has to do with being part of MADS and him being brutal, etc etc but just the fact that there's that much nuance to it makes it difficult to use

Queen hype again :funky::funky::funky:
But I think he showed almost all of his moves except one, which he will probably use next chapter. Sanji will probably also use new stuff next chapter to beat Queen and that will be the end of him.

You will be missed :sweat:
My favorite YC2 and honestly the funniest of all the YC. I only rank Kata and maybe King above him (if he shows something very cool) but that's my personal preference.

Still Sanji showed that lvl speed. Something above Marco lvl in speed…

Doesnt matter if he cant spam it. If Sanji tries, he has > Marco lvl speed.
Ye, agreed. Don't think Marco has speed feat to match.

Think in normal fight Marco would have bit faster mobility, but in blitzes and high speed sudden movements like this, Sanji is def flat out ahead

You guys are being a wee bit obtuse I have to say? The “he’s not invisible, he’s just hanging around the ceiling” is a pretty weak argument, especially when it even shows a shot of the entire hall they’re fighting in, ceiling included, and it still looks like there’s utterly nothing there. Even has the “SSSHHH” sound effect to go with it.

When Sanji’s high speed “invisibility” has been highlighted not just here but in 1031, and is even a part of his upgraded Ifrit Jambe, the burden of proof lies on you to prove that it’s just hyperbole of Sanji’s ability on Queen’s part.

good to know that durability decreases gradually as the fight goes on, i used to take it for granted as a constant stat.
queen went from "i didn't feel that" to "you destroyed my arm" in a matter of minutes.
if sanji softened queen with hell memories, then i guess zoro softened kaido with asura.

Status
Not open for further replies.