Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I agree the speed feat was impressive. On the same scale as the speed feat in WCI.

Imo Oda clearly highlight that speed will always be Sanji strongest attribute. Which prove me wrong because I thought it would be his fire.
You aren't the only one who got this wrong though.

I thought sanji will infuse CoA into his flames to make it more stronger and that will allow him to bypass the durability of queen but I guess I was just being silly

I agree the speed feat was impressive. On the same scale as the speed feat in WCI.

Imo Oda clearly highlight that speed will always be Sanji strongest attribute. Which prove me wrong because I thought it would be his fire.
I think it is on a higher scale than in WCI where Pudding was able to follow Sanji's movement.
Since Sanji exclaims that his power up from the genes activation includes speed, it follows that he is faster than he was on WCI

i don't get why people overrate invisibility, especially after we got a flashback about luffy dodging rayleigh's attacks while blindfolded.
what matters the most with CoO is the ability to sense the will and presence of your opponent without relying on the 5 senses.

also kaido's invisible demolition gust was dodged/deflected/blocked by all the rooftop supernova.

Interesting to note that Sanji still spotted Queen even though Queen was invisible. Another dehype for "invisibility"
To be fair, between Absalom and his own experience with the Raid Suit, Sanji has a weird amount of practice with dealing with invisibility in general

For sure though, anyone with good CoO shouldn’t have that much issue with invisibility to begin with.

the rs invisibility and queen s are ass compared with suke suke no mi
the roof top 5 also could dodge invisible slashes with ez
shyriu s gonna be on another level
Yes that is why I put Queen's as "invisibility" because it is just camouflage not actual invisibility.

Shiryu's fruit is clear clear fruit which will show true invisibility - the ability to actually vanish

We got a panel which shows how far above Sanji was

Except he isn't invisible just moving very fast.
Queens COO feats are non existent so I don't see the need overblow the feat.
True Sanji's speed is impressive as I previously mentioned...doesn't change the fact that he was near the roof
i never said he was invisible it what it seemed like it .. just like during HM he vanished infront of Queen.. and Queen isn't able to detect him and he appears bear him and blitzes him...it has the "appearance" of disguise or vanishing but nit literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.