he s a man of fire
attacks that made kaido bleed couldnt even cut him
no diffed a shishi sonson to the face
and he s about to take some conq coating attacks to
can overpower zoro after he could block hakai
if he has conq coating :myman: top tier
there is a hax to his durability, just wait till zoro finds out

Anime industry has always been shit.

Only diference is that back then we had stupid highschool harems, now we have stupid isekai harems.
:kayneshrug:
Like always, only a handfull of good animes are made while 95% of the releases are forgetable trash.
That's true, actually anime and manga are a dying industry in Japan and less people are consuming it worldwide.

sanji physical strenght and haki is also on another level aswell now, Queen brachio bomber show pure raw strenght and sanji out muscling Queen easily at this point

plus his CoA has white lightning effects that looks like Adv CoC, which is weird...
I'm ngl man you seem reasonable but I would not stress too much about the lightning, I feel like you're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you start to think it's anything too crazy

Sanji himself basically narrated exactly what he was putting into the attack, if I had to guess the lightning is either a representation of Ifrit Jambe being different from Diable Jambe, or it's a signal of his flames ascending to another level of heat/potency

The lightning streaks themselves seem to trail off the flames, it doesn't seem like they're entirely separate

Guys, how about if zoro is the one that he will lose his emotions and sanji will be the one to try to stop him?
Like after zoro is using his Ashura and stay in that form for a period of time he lose his mind and become a rampaging beast that knows no friends and only wants to fight?

I'm ngl man you seem reasonable but I would not stress too much about the lightning, I feel like you're just setting yourself up for disappointment if you start to think it's anything too crazy

Sanji himself basically narrated exactly what he was putting into the attack, if I had to guess the lightning is either a representation of Ifrit Jambe being different from Diable Jambe, or it's a signal of his flames ascending to another level of heat/potency

The lightning streaks themselves seem to trail off the flames, it doesn't seem like they're entirely separate
I'm just saying it's weird it appears when he talked about haki... I know it's His CoA, but maybe oda foreshadowing for later

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Guys, how about if zoro is the one that he will lose his emotions and sanji will be the one to try to stop him?
Like after zoro is using his Ashura and stay in that form for a period of time he lose his mind and become a rampaging beast that knows no friends and only wants to fight?
Nah

Zoro has more important thing to do - Kill Kaido 😈

Thats because its a new power besides it looks nothing like advcoc not even close.
Advcoc is black for starters and has massive streaks of black lightning while sanji got small ones who will be either blue or orange like his fire.
that's why I said it's weird, maybe oda foreshadowing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.