Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad:

I said that king has coa, he just didn't show hardening yet, why am I getting trolled for stating the truth lmao

hope you know the difference between coa and hardening
You only said that to try and fix your previous retarded statement after being shown panels of King using CoA, next time you say something and you are corrected just accept it, stop trying to make it sound like you knew, its always best to accept your mistake, I dont know why you keep digging yourself an even deeper hole

You only said that to try and fix your previous retarded statement after being shown panels of King using CoA, next time you say something and you are corrected just accept it, stop trying to make it sound like you knew, its always best to accept your mistake, I dont know why you keep digging yourself an even deeper hole
I never said he doesn't have CoA

I only ever argued about hardening

When someone mentioned that queen doesn't having massive coa feats I said that king is the same, he doesn't have any massive coa feats on the same tier as zoro for instance

Then I mentioned how we didn't see him use hardening yet

Look up the comments that I replied to, so you wouldn't say shit like "no one said king is way stronger than queen"

I admit my mistakes when I'm wrong, I just don't see how I made a mistake here

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Not exactly.
I just think that Sparking, invisible etc. would be troublesome for Zoro.
Imagine Queen using invisible and deactivating It a few second before using his Snake move.
This scenario Is possible, since he has hidden his germa abilities just because of Sanji.
See you are talking about Queen v.1 . Sanji defeated a Queen who did not do all the combinations that you are talking about, let's say that's Queen v.2 .

You yourself agree that Queeen nerfed himself against Sanji since Germa, so Queen v.1 > Queen v.2.

I said for Queen v.2 [the manga Queen] - rooftop Zoro is more than enough.

If you wanna argue for Queen v.1 against rooftop Zoro and then claim Sanji is better since he defeated Queen v.2, that's simply stupid lol. Sanji hasn't defeated Queen v.1 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.