Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If sanji and zoro go hold off kaido after their fight then I can understand if it ends in low/mid diff for both of them

it’s guarantee Sanji zoro meet up after there fight is done because of what Sanji said to kill him

but in the end zoro see Sanji is normal so they both go help luffy instead
Sanji and Zoro will definitely meet up 🧐

Ryuo G4 Luffy was nothing to Asura Zoro, current base Luffy is nothing to CoC coating Zoro. :steef:
King > Kaido durability, Luffy can't hurt Kaido, Zoro's beating King in less than 10 minutes. :myman:

It’s people like you that gives zoro fans a bad name
Luffy does internal damage with both ryou and coc attacks

Able to split the sky with a clash in base( baseline yonko strength that zoro won’t achieve)

And zoro has been fighting king for over 10 chapters now

This is zoro hardest 1 v 1 fight since time skip

If zoro is losing this bad against king pre coc, it’s gonna be worse with kaido

My primary issue is with Queen being dumbed down like anything. Imagine if he uses his lasers with Invisibility/Henry/Sparking/Winch moves. Or even better Invisibility with the Snake Move. It just feels like Oda nerfed him and made him dumber so that he won't use his abilities properly thanks to plot. Which is my main issue with this fight.

And the fight also feels extremely dragged out - 20 chapters long and with basically nothing in the end.

I liked the Ch 1031 portions where Sanji strengthened his resolve and chose death instead of breaking his code again but it was again watered down by the fact that Queen hit the Geisha and not Sanji.

And just look at how tense and interesting King vs Zoro is, it just feels really odd to say this is a parallel fight. As a Zoro and King fan, I'm worried that Oda would do something like this next chapter there tbh, I am not gonna lie about that.
Zoro vs Mr. 1 started and ended way later than Cook vs Bentham, so I wouldn't worry too much unless Oda prefers to highlight the hokages more than Zoro.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro vs Mr. 1 started and ended way later than Cook vs Bentham, so I wouldn't worry too much unless Oda prefers to highlight the hokages more than Zoro.
In that arc portrayal was reversed though, Mr. 1s pair was Mrs Doublefinger against Zoro and Nami. Even bounty wise Mrs Doublefinger > Bentham.

Zoro's fight started and ended right after Nami's fight.

Lol that I can agree with, but let's wait and see. I'm just the type of person that cant 100% have a stance on anything until the story confirms it. If he's down next chap im cool with it, because I want to see ZvK. If not, also won't complain though
It s like wsw
Fight been on since 1015 queen lost

Status
Not open for further replies.