Has Queen been defeated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the other germa kids being commander level is now thrown out the door since queen having all of their abilities is only y2. Which means the other kids are confirmed weaker than a commander since queen has to have all of their abilities within his one body along with zoan devil fruit etc to be commander
It was obvious from WCI lol
Ichiji got ragolled by a casual Katakuri

I'll never understand where some get the idea of Sanji mid diff Jabra and Zoro extreme diffs Kaku, Sanji needed multiple DJ moves to take out Jabra and still got hurt after using it but Zoro just one shot Kaku with no further damage after using Asura.
Sanji was extremely injured from 3 separate battles that same day. Khalifa doing the most damage to him. He went into the battle at half strength and still mid diffed. He had an easy time. He completely shitted on jabra. Then at the end he needed 2 shots. Let's still remember that he's literally at half strength. A fully healthy sanji wouldve one shot the guy with the best iron body in cp9.

Zoro extreme diffed because he was literally losing almost the entire fight. At the end zoros getting pushed back and can't block all the attacks. Then he uses asura as he's being overwhelmed. It's called extreme diff. 😳

People say this shit cause they can read and they don't use headcanon you buffoon.

Sanji was extremely injured from 3 separate battles that same day. Khalifa doing the most damage to him. He went into the battle at half strength and still mid diffed. He had an easy time. He completely shitted on jabra. Then at the end he needed 2 shots. Let's still remember that he's literally at half strength. A fully healthy sanji wouldve one shot the guy with the best iron body in cp9.

Zoro extreme diffed because he was literally losing almost the entire fight. At the end zoros getting pushed back and can't block all the attacks. Then he uses asura as he's being overwhelmed. It's called extreme diff. 😳

People say this shit cause they can read and they don't use headcanon you buffoon.
Anyone who thinks injuries take away damage output in strawhat fights clearly isn't reading One Piece, otherwise they think the likes of Crocodile and Lucci were taken out by Luffy at 1% strength or something.

Power scaling of the SH as of this chapter

Luffy - 100
Yamato - 95
Zoro - 90
Sanji - 90
Jinbei - 88
Franky - 76
Robin - 72
Brook - 69
Chopper - 67
Nami - 65
Unsophisticated- 65
Lucci is twice as strong as Kaku
Nami, Franky are barely 15% if Luffy is 100
Who knows about Yamato but if Luffy is 100 you could put Zoro and Sanji at around 60% max and continue to go down

Anyone who thinks injuries take away damage output in strawhat fights clearly isn't reading One Piece, otherwise they think the likes of Crocodile and Lucci were taken out by Luffy at 1% strength or something.
Lmao so we're gonna act like someone who's literally extremely injured can accomplish the same shit as him healthy?😂😂😂😂

I love the cope. Your delusional tears are delicious. Meanwhile I'm gonna keep living in reality.

If what u said was true... that means fully healthy sanji wouldve outsped and shitted on jabra even harder than he already did. As we know from kizaru. Speed = weight

Its amazing how sanji has to combined so many things to arrive at the AP similiair to luffys and zoro high mid range attacks.

Luffy and zoro use haki and strength

Sanji: "have to use full speed to build up momentum ontop of using my full strength capacity combined with my new found germa durability combined with the velocity attributed with the combination of Armament haki hardening fused with fire abilities on top of that!!!!!!"

Its amazing how sanji has to combined so many things to arrive at the AP similiair to luffys and zoro high mid range attacks.

Sanji: "have to use full speed to build up momentum ontop of using my full strength capacity combined with my new found germa durability combined with the velocity attributed with the combination of Armament haki hardening fused with fire abilities on top of that!!!!!!"
Sanjis always been that way tho. He combined his speed with friction for diable jambe.

Like kizaru said. Speed= weight so if we factor that in... this is his version of more attack power

Lmao so we're gonna act like someone who's literally extremely injured can accomplish the same shit as him healthy?😂😂😂😂

I love the cope. Your delusional tears are delicious. Meanwhile I'm gonna keep living in reality.
Then are you seriously saying Oda wanted readers to think Crocodile's and Lucci's finisher represented a small fraction of Luffy's strength? If so you're living a wild reality.

Coa wasn't meant for hurting. It was meant to protect his leg from the intense flames

Its does as hinted and stated by arlong during arlong park. He knew that zoros attacks were weaker and deduced that zoro would have been stronger had he not been previously scared by mohawk prior
Sanjis always been that way tho. He combined his speed with friction for diable jambe.

Like kizaru said. Speed= weight so if we factor that in... this is his version of more attack power
Except post timeskip made it clear he no longer needs friction to use diable jambe

Status
Not open for further replies.