Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I only have a complain with this chapter if this is the end of Fight.

Also that white Lighting feels something unique and new, do you guys think Oda might be on to some new Haki here?
I remember Garp and Chinjao also produced similar effects + they both had fearsome abilities. :shocking:
Post automatically merged:

Also i always love speed feats from Sanji:blobdj:

Also that white Lighting feels something unique and new, do you guys think Oda might be on to some new Haki here?
I don't think so, Judge can create white lightning effect when he kick Sanji, Oda just want to fool us here...

But, yeah Sanji speed is something else, that really nice to see after people keep saying Sanji is Slow. Sanji might be the Fastest or Kizaru still faster, either way I think both have insane speed power.

I don't think so, Judge can create white lightning effect when he kick Sanji, Oda just want to fool us here...

But, yeah Sanji speed is something else, that really nice to see after people keep saying Sanji is Slow. Sanji might be the Fastest or Kizaru still faster, either way I think both have insane speed power.
Judge's attack is "electro" based but IFRUT JAMBE isn't soo its... bruh idk what oda's up to... he'll prolly give a reaction from Queen about it

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
BTW.
As an isolated chapter. This chapter is actually pretty fucking amazing. But analyzing it on a "macro" perspective, it sucks.
I am convinced one of Oda's daughter called him saying that she didn't like the fact that Sanji hit the woman, so Oda retconned it.
Because I simply cannot understand why the fuck would he back off from that plot.
Even if Evil Sanji plot happens, it just doesn't make sense anymore.
So, unless he comes up with some SaNa moment for this plot, I really don't give two fucks about it anymore.
Seriously...WHY???:lawsigh:

BTW.
As an isolated chapter. This chapter is actually pretty fucking amazing. But analyzing it on a "macro" perspective, it sucks.
I am convinced one of Oda's daughter called him saying that she didn't like the fact that Sanji hit the woman, so Oda retconned it.
Because I simply cannot understand why the fuck would he back off from that plot.
So, unless he comes up with some SaNa moment for this plot, I really don't give two fucks about it anymore.
it's just a way for Oda to betray his audience, making us to believe Evil sanji will not happen because he did not hit the girl. In reality it will happen.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Agree, maybe one of his editors stepped in, but i don't understand why the fuck Evil Sanji was retconned. It was the ONLYYYYYY thing interesting of the whole fucking raid : knowing how Sanji would overcome his ice heart, maybe how he wouldn't manage and how Zoro or Nami would help him or even some surprising thing. But now its Queen who hit that girl ? No pun intended but it really came from nowhere

The fuck is that story with Queen and the new Oiran...... WE DON'T CARE and its lame as fuck

Judge's attack is "electro" based but IFRUT JAMBE isn't soo its... bruh idk what oda's up to... he'll prolly give a reaction from Queen about it
It could be something else, like the effect of Exoskeleton coated with Armament haki that create white lightning effect, but yeah a lots kind of lightning we see from Oda nowadays, so can't be so sure what Oda up too, I don't want to be addicted to this fkin lightning lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
it's just a way for Oda to betray his audience, making us to believe Evil sanji will not happen because he did not hit the girl. In reality it will happen.
Are we into "the last jedi plot twists" level of dumb? I surely hope not. :lusalty:

Agree, maybe one of his editors stepped in, but i don't understand why the fuck Evil Sanji was retconned. It was the ONLYYYYYY thing interesting of the whole fucking raid : knowing how Sanji would overcome his ice heart, maybe how he wouldn't manage and how Zoro or Nami would help him or even some surprising thing. But now its Queen who hit that girl ? No pun intended but it really came from nowhere

The fuck is that story with Queen and the new Oiran...... WE DON'T CARE and its lame as fuck
Honestly, I dont mind about the Oiran appearing there and Sanji saving her. Seriously. It's just the "queen actually was the one who hit her" part that makes me mad.

I understand how important it is to Oda for Sanji to never hit a woman. So I actually applauded his decision to not draw a panel of Sanji doing it, instead choosing to imply it happened. It led the character into a self-reflection moment and it was fucking awesome (for something that happens in just a few panels). So I don't actually understand why Sanji would fear the icy heart, if, apparently, he's not losing his emotions to begin with. Unless Oda is gonna make him actually hit her this time. That's some BS and I would never support this writing decision.
He got all the goods. Resistance, power, speed, fucking eyebrow fixed (i hate the spiral near the nose).
At least Sanji seems to be completely fine. Let's see if Oda decides to make him do something cool, or if he's gonna run around Onigashima doing nothing like before.:kriwhat:

Are we into "the last jedi plot twists" level of dumb? I surely hope not. :lusalty:

Honestly, I dont mind about the Oiran appearing there and Sanji saving her. Seriously. It's just the "queen actually was the one who hit her" part that makes me mad.

I understand how important it is to Oda for Sanji to never hit a woman. So I actually applauded his decision to not draw a panel of Sanji doing it, instead choosing to imply it happened. It led the character into a self-reflection moment and it was fucking awesome (for something that happens in just a few panels). So I don't actually understand why Sanji would fear the icy heart, if, apparently, he's not losing his emotions to begin with. Unless Oda is gonna make him actually hit her this time. That's some BS and I would never support this writing decision.
He got all the goods. Resistance, power, speed, fucking eyebrow fixed (i hate the spiral near the nose).
At least Sanji seems to be completely fine. Let's see if Oda decides to make him do something cool, or if he's gonna run around Onigashima doing nothing like before.:kriwhat:
Well everyone was sure about Sanji using the Raid Suit and Oda, in the last moment, decided to destroy it. Why can't he do the same thing with Evil Sanji? Making us believe it won't happen but in the last moment ...