What is happening with Sanji ? Final PU thoughts

• Total voters
@zorji you can say that his foot is white within the flames during Collier strike coz its not clear.. Go back to Motton Shot to Queen there his foot is white and not seen through flames or not engulfed in them

like this:

so here's what i have come up with.

sanji's fire on legs basically is different from DJ basically 2 different on.. one is DJ another is where the leg is on fire.. but its visible through flames and not white hot like above.

I reckon that is what he learned from the TS obviously to control his flames..but without DJ on..

like this

or like this

and then you have DJ where all the time sanji's leg is white hot

or

this distinction is very important because DJ wasn't introduced as a flame relate ability it was a red hot leg..

What I'm getting at is sanji prolly leaned how to use flames with DJ and hot to intensify them with it..

its very odd but we know that DJ ( WHITE LEG configuration) is different..

Bruh..

Jesus this sucks
OMG very grate thing you just showed me... The panel of sanji and zoro when they save that kid sanji had just flames and nothing on his leg fuck smart thing it completely clears the fact that sanji can use the ability in 2 ways
but fuck we need to know everything about it and I hope that oda is planning to explain it all to us
Post automatically merged:

Dude I was just thinking but lol do you guys think that something like the devil or stuff like that as in other animes for example a bit like black clover maybe... so will something like that will ever come in one piece? like df's devil or like how Sanji can use devil leg so something related to it... like sanji always had the evil side of him inside and that's the devil... or like how Zoro now have this sword name the demon of the underworld enma and Zoro uses Ashura and Ashura is the same thing as the devil in a way so like lol is there a possibility we might be getting stuff like this?

Last edited:
OMG very grate thing you just showed me... The panel of sanji and zoro when they save that kid sanji had just flames and nothing on his leg fuck smart thing it completely clears the fact that sanji can use the ability in 2 ways
but fuck we need to know everything about it and I hope that oda is planning to explain it all to us

Dude I was just thinking but lol do you guys think that something like the devil or stuff like that as in other animes for example a bit like black clover maybe... so will something like that will ever come in one piece? like df's devil or like how Sanji can use devil leg so something related to it... like sanji always had the evil side of him inside and that's the devil... or like how Zoro now have this sword name the demon of the underworld enma and Zoro uses Ashura and Ashura is the same thing as the devil in a way so like lol is there a possibility we might be getting stuff like this?
Alot of things can be answered through Flashback-kun.. back to zeff and what he taught sanji and how he discovered DJ or that he has fire related abilities ..

As for your question i have highlighted it before that sanji and the devil/god of the underworld has alot of connections he was literally turning into something in Thriller bark when the nami situation came up...
in that arc he alot rode cerberus (the guardian of the underworld aka hell) in the grave yard basically where the dead go to..
his cigarettes are literally called death.

the point is DJ may even be sanji summoning forth Devil's leg itself.. Akuma bo Ashhi mean a malevolent fire spirit's leg.. aka the devil's leg

Its either a flashback to zeff. or.. Queen actually pissing off sanji will get use the answer to what DJ is.

but this is very mind boggling.

I wonder sometimes if Sanji himself knows how and why does he have those fire abilities?
It would be cool if he has new goal to find out if he’s or his family connected to lunaria tribe and to search the reason they were wiped out
the How of the question is very important.. how did he realize he can dance on one keg and make it glow

Yaaaaaa Finally here i am.. 😂

I really glad that Raid Suit is gone for now, i hope its gone for good and not coming back. That thing mess up Sanji head.
I'm happy for this lol.

And we will get Evil Sanji ig? Will we get Black Hair Sanji too?

Black Hair Sanji

Normal Sanji

Btw, Queen is not fighting seriously. He got hit by Hell Memories and suddenly talk about King's Lunarian.
Sanji need to find another way to defeat him, maybe improve his CoA^^

Doggo

To find the All Blue!
Yaaaaaa Finally here i am.. 😂

I really glad that Raid Suit is gone for now, i hope its gone for good and not coming back. That thing mess up Sanji head.
I'm happy for this lol.

And we will get Evil Sanji ig? Will we get Black Hair Sanji too?

Black Hair Sanji

Normal Sanji
Were there supposed to be images on that spoiler part?
If yes, they are not loading.
:pepehands: