Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:kata:

He had a haki bloom off screen

And we got sanji confirming that he has been nerfing himself , turns out his flammes don't really have any limits, he's just limited by his own durability, that's raw af, that pretty much means he could've folded vergo and doffy had he went all out
Post automatically merged:

The fact that it emits lightning, something no other flamme in one piece ever had before, means that it's on another level

He has better ap than all fire users so far (excluding akainu of course who technically controls heat and indirectly fire)

That means he has better ap than prometheus

He basically has gear 4 lvl attacks (no coc included) combined with snake man lvl speed

I'd say he's a bit stronger than katakuri currently
Haki bloom off screen ? Wasn't he talking about his training in Momoiro Island ?

Reminder that we still don’t have any explanation for why Sanji can emit fire at all
Oda has been teasing with the Lunarians stuff mentioned in front of Sanji for a while now
hopefully we’ll learn more stuff next chapters
That ship has sailed, we probably won't get revelations about Sanji's flames in this arc.

I don't know about this Ifrit Jambe thing, in the end Oda will always keep things simple revealing it is just hotter temperatures.

Do you remember what he said about Kaido? He didn't know how he could go down and he didn't want to be just a "punch harder to defeat him", well in the end it is just like that. Luffy will punch him harder thanks to fists coated in color of conqueror, which is trivial in my hopinion. So with Oda just keep it simple, because I don't think there will be some great explanations.

I don't know about this Ifrit Jambe thing, in the end Oda will always keep things simple revealing it is just hotter temperatures.

Do you remember what he said about Kaido? He didn't know how he could go down and he didn't want to be just a "punch harder to defeat him", well in the end it is just like that. Luffy will punch him harder thanks to fists coated in color of conqueror, which is trivial in my hopinion. So with Oda just keep it simple, because I don't think there will be some great explanations.
atleast a flash back to how sanji came around with the concept of flames or realized he had then and then derive Devil's leg to a superior Ifrit jambe.... or a Flsh back to Okamam Island..

i honestly wanted him to grow not depending on these buffs he got from his genes and grow on his own with his haki but well he did clarify that he has been training arnament..

BUT does that mean he knows ryou too?
he's in Wano and there have been times where he's alone... its a possibility but it'd be interesting.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Gosh feel like this fight didn't do Sanji any justice, no extreme situation and high tension like Luffy Lucci or more accurate Sanji Jabra and just full of another Germa drama and Queen gags, Queen literally like a mindless Cyborg can't take the dude seriously and Sanji get power up outta nowhere, not saying that's bad but could've done in much better way, what a disappointment... anyone's else feel the same?

Not really. Akainus an admiral with tremendous haki and strength. Easily able to destroy and island in one shot. We don't know all of his abilities. Just cause sanjis that hot doesn't take away all his other attributes
he can destroy an island in one shot?

fr?.

that's his AoE but against sanji with plasma burning on his leg.. he'd die....it doesn't makes consistent sense that a big mera meera no mi user wasn't able to dent akainu but sanji all of a sudden has reach that levek

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Gosh feel like this fight didn't do Sanji any justice, no extreme situation and high tension like Luffy Lucci or more accurate Sanji Jabra and just full another Germa drama and Queen gags, Queen literally like a mindless Cyborg can't take the dude seriously and Sanji get power up outta nowhere, not saying that's bad but could've done in much better way, what a disappointment... anyone's else feel the same?
I actually read from chapters 1015-1034 again yesterday.
It "helps".
Two things:
1- This fight was extremely dismembered. There are lots of gaps with no update, or, when they appear, they are at the same situation, basically.
The only chapters that matter are the one he arrives at the Live Floor, the "stars" chapter, the chapter when Sanji unlocks the exoskeleton, the Hawkins vs Killer chapter, the one he destroys the raid suit, and the last chapter.
So, we actually have 5chapters (that put together MAYBE are 2.5 or 3 full chapters?) worth of fight. Inside these chapters, Oda introduced a complete new layer to the Germa storyline and made Sanji beat Queen (considering Sanji is really down).
If you read just these chapters in one go, it's a really good fight. The "queen hit the woman" reveal is still garbage no matter how I look at it. But the thing is....One Piece is a weekly serialization. The sheer amount of breaks, the amount of chapters with no updates....it really, REALLY ruins the experience.
2- I've said it before, I would totally root for Oda to change One Piece to a 2 weeks release, or maybe even monthly, but draw longer chapters with more time to actually think about the story and how it should unfold.

No matter how bad it was, in the end of the day, Sanji actually beat a 1.32B Yonko Commander, leveled up, and was solidified (again) in the Monster Trio by Oda after the drought that was post-TS.
We take those.

you can argue that science is funky in One piece but usually its not REACH in logic like this one

@BillSlipton

I actually read from chapters 1015-1034 again yesterday.
It "helps".
Two things:
1- This fight was extremely dismembered. There are lots of gaps with no update, or, when they appear, they are at the same situation, basically.
The only chapters that matter are the one he arrives at the Live Floor, the "stars" chapter, the chapter when Sanji unlocks the exoskeleton, the Hawkins vs Killer chapter, the one he destroys the raid suit, and the last chapter.
So, we actually have 5chapters (that put together MAYBE are 2.5 or 3 full chapters?) worth of fight. Inside these chapters, Oda introduced a complete new layer to the Germa storyline and made Sanji beat Queen (considering Sanji is really down).
If you read just these chapters in one go, it's a really good fight. The "queen hit the woman" reveal is still garbage no matter how I look at it. But the thing is....One Piece is a weekly serialization. The sheer amount of breaks, the amount of chapters with no updates....it really, REALLY ruins the experience.
2- I've said it before, I would totally root for Oda to change One Piece to a 2 weeks release, or maybe even monthly, but draw longer chapters with more time to actually think about the story and how it should unfold.

No matter how bad it was, in the end of the day, Sanji actually beat a 1.32B Yonko Commander, leveled up, and was solidified (again) in the Monster Trio by Oda after the drought that was post-TS.
We take those.
thank goodness that Queen did it.. or sanji's arc would have extended and it would lead ti a different trajectory.. it doesn't nullify anything he did say when that plot came up if you really look at it from a character gauging standpoint

Last edited:

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Gosh feel like this fight didn't do Sanji any justice, no extreme situation and high tension like Luffy Lucci or more accurate Sanji Jabra and just full of another Germa drama and Queen gags, Queen literally like a mindless Cyborg can't take the dude seriously and Sanji get power up outta nowhere, not saying that's bad but could've done in much better way, what a disappointment... anyone's else feel the same?
Similar feeling with me. Queen had a lot of potential but his mindset didn't help and the way Oda constantly paused the fight to introduce more plot affected my enjoyment.

Also, I expected something more epic with his PU, Ifrit Jambe failed to reach my expectations unfortunaly. I'm not sure if Queen is done, but as a last resource the Ice Oni virus can give Sanji some big troubles(even for just a few pages).

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Similar feeling with me. Queen had a lot of potential but his mindset didn't help and the way Oda constantly paused the fight to introduce more plot affected my enjoyment.

Also, I expected something more epic with his PU, Ifrit Jambe failed to reach my expectations unfortunaly. I'm not sure if Queen is done, but as a last resource the Ice Oni virus can give Sanji some big troubles(even for just a few pages).
Damn you Zoro D. Goat?