Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
It does make logical sense. We're nearing eos and soon enough sanjis gonna be fighting admirals. I think it makes perfect sense. His durability is good but a admiral will easily be able to damage him if he was unprotected in an attack like queen did.
you don't get it do you..

Oda literally has it in Canon that ice doesn't do well with vibration.. and you what someone to have plasma generating ability form heat... in the same story where the big bad guy has lava which is vastly inferior
Post automatically merged:

I think so yeah

Sanji is ironically just too powerful for his own good

So much so that he can't even use his full power without damaging himself

The fact that he just casually heated up his leg to the point where it emits lighting just goes to show how limited sanji was by his own body

I wouldn't be surprised if he loses a leg in the final war because of his flammes
LMAO.. then the next arc should focus alot on his arnament this would go well with him saying now that he's been training arnament... in the last war he should technically be a master at Coa applications..

The odd thing is.. unlike Luffy and zoro oda hasn't developed on sanji's haki that much or at all even with his speciality in CoO.. let alone highlighted it now and then like he die with Luffy.

and i doubt the latter would happen with his leg..

he should in theory learn something to push his fire while no damaging his body .. prolly Acoa.. it'd be a big buff..

Last edited:
@BillSlipton I'm just saying its ok aesthetically but not literally... sanji loosing to anyone with such a power won't make sense... unless oda would want to maje a clown out of himself

It is a pretty big nerf, besides, remember zeff eating his own leg? Oda sometimes has the guts to write gruesome moments
that won't necessarily suit sanji.. unless oda builds up to it brilliantly.. it just seems unlikely

you don't get it do you..

Oda literally has it in Canon that ice doesn't do well with vibration.. and you what someone to have plasma generating ability form heat... in the same story where the big bad guy has lava which is vastly inferior

LMAO.. then the next arc should focus alot on his arnament this would go well with him saying now that he's been training arnament... in the last war he should technically be a master at Coa applications..

The odd thing is.. unlike Luffy and zoro oda hasn't developed on sanji's haki that much or at all even with his speciality in CoO.. let alone highlighted it now and then like he die with Luffy.

and i doubt the latter would happen with his leg..

he should in theory learn something to push his fire while no damaging his body .. prolly Acoa.. it'd be a big buff..

I think next arc we are gonna get a lot of focus on his fire based abilities

@BillSlipton I'm just saying its ok aesthetically but not literally... sanji loosing to anyone with such a power won't make sense... unless oda would want to maje a clown out of himself

that won't necessarily suit sanji.. unless oda builds up to it brilliantly.. it just seems unlikely
That's why sanji won't lose to anyone with that power. Sanji mid diffs sabo now

that not good story wise... overpowered bs ain't good writing..

besides oda didn't even bother adding lighting sfx so i doubt its genuinely electric current anyway
Whos sanji gonna fight that's got heat based powers? Come on now let's be real. He can face plenty of other people. Idk why you're so upset with the facts

Whos sanji gonna fight that's got heat based powers? Come on now let's be real. He can face plenty of other people. Idk why you're so upset with the facts
there are no facts and we're dealing assumptions so correct that thought first

2nd) you are trying to make a logical contradiction come true in a story where element's science and properties matter.

3rd) there is no one on earth we know in OP that could take on sanji with plasma powers expect for black beard with his nullifying powers... sanji would be melting bones with kick he gives... so again logically making sense out of this is a logical contradiction to the narrative regarding fellows superior to sanji with similar or different powers.

4th) Oda is retarded if he literally confirms that sanji can make plasma by reaching stupendous temperatures.

there are no facts and we're dealing assumptions so correct that thought first

2nd) you are trying to make a logical contradiction come true in a story where element's science and properties matter.

3rd) there is no one on earth we know in OP that could take on sanji with plasma powers expect for black beard with his nullifying powers... sanji would be melting bones with kick he gives... so again logically making sense out of this is a logical contradiction to the narrative regarding fellows superior to sanji with similar or different powers.

4th) Oda is retarded if he literally confirms that sanji can make plasma by reaching stupendous temperatures.
Yes anything could happen but the facts are the only heat power based person we know of left is akainu in terms of potential matchups with the strawhats. And he's luffys opponent. So you come correct.

Sanji melted through jabras iron body and caught his bones on fire. So yes I think the arc parralelling ennies lobby for sanji has done the same exact thing but better. Cause it's a power up and has to be stronger than before. If he caught bones on fire then and burned through him... then it stands to reason this powerup allows him to do the same thing but better.

I am certain Sanji's mother is lunarian . I dont think Judge has idea about sanji's flame ability or he would have said something about it .

Now Sora might not necessarily have this power because she might be mixed blood and probably never got activated .

So the experiment Judge was working on actually was success on sanji the drug only stopped him from becoming heartless human .

If this is true then there is good plot potential . If world govt finds out Sanji is one of the surviving lunarian marines will deem him as biggest threat .

I am certain Sanji's mother is lunarian . I dont think Judge has idea about sanji's flame ability or he would have said something about it .

Now Sora might not necessarily have this power because she might be mixed blood and probably never got activated .

So the experiment Judge was working on actually was success on sanji the drug only stopped him from becoming heartless human .

If this is true then there is good plot potential . If world govt finds out Sanji is one of the surviving lunarian marines will deem him as biggest threat .
If Sora was Lunarian or half lunarian, this will make Sanji half lunarian in the first case or 25% Lunarian. If this is true the other siblings are Lunarian too (half or 25%), I actually never thought about them :crazwhat:

It's very likely that Sanji shares a connection to the Lunarians

If Sora was Lunarian or half lunarian, this will make Sanji half lunarian in the first case or 25% Lunarian. If this is true the other siblings are Lunarian too (half or 25%), I actually never thought about them :crazwhat:
Probably yes

However it seems sanji was able to activate it through judge's lineage factor. I have no idea how it worked maybe oda is saving it for future arc..

Yes anything could happen but the facts are the only heat power based person we know of left is akainu in terms of potential matchups with the strawhats. And he's luffys opponent. So you come correct.

Sanji melted through jabras iron body and caught his bones on fire. So yes I think the arc parralelling ennies lobby for sanji has done the same exact thing but better. Cause it's a power up and has to be stronger than before. If he caught bones on fire then and burned through him... then it stands to reason this powerup allows him to do the same thing but better.

I get where you come from.. sanji's fire literally burns under water already.. and it should already be hotter than akainu's heat already LMFAO but lets not take literally

you could say the same for this case but lets come to a reconciliation.. that to hell with common sense of real world and it actually is plasma but Akainu is mf with temperatures even beyond that