Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
From sandman twitter:
Trivia: There is a reason why geisha Osome's pet is a mouse. Osome (お染) means "dye". About 200 years ago, geishas in Fukagawa region were known to wear a gray-"dyed" kimono. Its color was called Fukagawa Mouse (深川鼠). Oda's research skill is amazing.

Osome will be the reason why sanji's hair turn black confirmed?:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

People need to talk about the speed feat of Infrit Jambe

First we can see Sanji a distance away from Queen, whilst Queen is trying to run towards Chosme

Queen barely even moved before Infrit Jambe landed

The people who are saying Sanji sneak attacked are fucking retarded lmao. Queen wouldve never ever been able to react to it at all.

People need to talk about the speed feat of Infrit Jambe

First we can see Sanji a distance away from Queen, whilst Queen is trying to run towards Chosme

Queen barely even moved before Infrit Jambe landed

The people who are saying Sanji sneak attacked are fucking retarded lmao. Queen wouldve never ever been able to react to it at all.
Exactly, Sanji makes clear twice how fast he is, right after mimicking invisibility just with his speed and impressing Queen

Here is the last panel Queen is shown before Sanji reappears with his new attack and blitz him.

You can clearly see Queen is trying to reach her fast with speed, like a blitz, but its also pretty clear that Sanji is travelling at high speed even before that to begin with.

This is much more an speed feat for Sanji than anything else. That chapter focused a lot on how fast he is tbh

What if those lightnings are actualy Haki lightnings but covered in flame - hence why they are white/glowing? :christindeed:
Or sanji's flammes are coc

We saw king's flammes and they don't seem nearly as hot as sanji's

Even diable jambe, king's leg when he kicked zoro were just covered in flammes while sanji's leg was glowing

Last chapter pretty much confirmed that sanji's flammes don't come from germa

And I'm starting to doubt it's lunarian related

There's not much options left to explain sanji's ability

So another thing that really hits Sanji may not necessarily have to be lunarian to ignite his flame.

1. I was going through king's fight it seems he has some of mediumbthat keeps him ignited so that seems to be part of lunarian ability which i dont see in sanji.

Sanji mentioned passion many times through the manga . All his abilities are related devil isnt it ironic ? Ifrit Jambe very well sounds like awakened ability .

This is my likely theory but it seems like it Sanji is devil reincarnated in the form of fruit . I know it will confuse you guys . I remember sanji's switl pattern chsnged after he awakened his exoskeleton.

Sanji being human version of devil fruit awakened his real powers. Which possess questions to me what really is awakening ?

We saw in Albasta non living object became devil fruits as well but non of these object have soul but when you give abilities devil fruit gave it consciousness .

Correct me if i am wrong it does seem like this very experiment was opposed by world govt for some reason but they were okay with people eating df and it result in curse of not to swim .

However people with lineage ability breaks this curse .

So another thing that really hits Sanji may not necessarily have to be lunarian to ignite his flame.

1. I was going through king's fight it seems he has some of mediumbthat keeps him ignited so that seems to be part of lunarian ability which i dont see in sanji.

Sanji mentioned passion many times through the manga . All his abilities are related devil isnt it ironic ? Ifrit Jambe very well sounds like awakened ability .

This is my likely theory but it seems like it Sanji is devil reincarnated in the form of fruit . I know it will confuse you guys . I remember sanji's switl pattern chsnged after he awakened his exoskeleton.

Sanji being human version of devil fruit awakened his real powers. Which possess questions to me what really is awakening ?

We saw in Albasta non living object became devil fruits as well but non of these object have soul but when you give abilities devil fruit gave it consciousness .

Correct me if i am wrong it does seem like this very experiment was opposed by world govt for some reason but they were okay with people eating df and it result in curse of not to swim .

However people with lineage ability breaks this curse .
if he's not lunarian. It's simple, it's his passion = haki...