Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Probably yes

However it seems sanji was able to activate it through judge's lineage factor. I have no idea how it worked maybe oda is saving it for future arc..
I actually have a theory about this:
We know that Sanjis the only of quadruplet that was affected by the medicine Sora took. However, how did that medicine work? I believe it's possible that the medicine was designed to make Sora's genetics more dominant so that they'd block the genes that judge altered. Because of this Sanji had access to Soras ancient lineage that no one else possessed.

We know that Sanjis the only of quadruplet that was affected by the medicine Sora took. However, how did that medicine work? I believe it's possible that the medicine was designed to make Sora's genetics more dominant so that they'd block the genes that judge altered. Because of this Sanji had access to Soras ancient lineage that no one else possessed.
That could also be a possibility. One thing is sure, Vinsmoke backstory is still open and this mean Sanji's too. To the face of everyone who said that after WCI Sanji should have never been prominent again.

this make sense seeing Queen didn't need to be in the womb to attain germa abilities that sibs got through genetic alteration..

btw it was never said they attain their germa powers through genes... if Queen was able to do it through research and technology then its a very safe assumption to assume that sanji's sibs are cyborgs to some extent.. especially seeing how yonji's hand isn't even flesh and blood in the RS when Ichiji bled in the RS..

what the RS brought up wasn't invisibility but was LF that were altered for strenght, speed,and exoskeleton

That could also be a possibility. One thing is sure, Vinsmoke backstory is still open and this mean Sanji's too. To the face of everyone who said that after WCI Sanji should have never been prominent again.
I think everyone knew that Sanjis Germa plot was going to continue on in Wano once Big Mom landed on the isalnd. They just didn't want to admit it
Post automatically merged:

this make sense seeing Queen didn't need to be in the womb to attain germa abilities that sibs got through genetic alteration..

btw it was never said they attain their germa powers through genes... if Queen was able to do it through research and technology then its a very safe assumption to assume that sanji's sibs are cyborgs to some extent.. especially seeing how yonji's gand isn't even flesh and blood in the RS when Ichiji bled in the RS..

what the RS brought up wasn't invisible was LF that were altered for strenght, speed,and exoskeleton
The only reason I think its primarily genetic is because of the scientists mentioning that the expirement judge forced on sora was about the blueprints of life.

Maybe . I think medicine played a role and helped something Judge was working on rather than causing to fail.

@Yasheen its not a coincidence that Queen assumed sanji's leg is a machine now that we know that he know alot about germa ...it further bolsters my point regarding Ichiji niji and Yonji being actual cyborgs.. with parts

since it wasn't said that they attained their germa RS quirks through genetic modification.. WHAT WAS MODIFIED WAS THEIR STRENGTH, SPEED AND EXOSKELETON and BEING EMOTIONLESS

which is what Queen reiterated that judge wanted his kids to have power, steel skin, speed, and cold heart... it wasn't mentioned that they got their lasers winch, and lighting from genes... and now we know that Queen literally a cyborg made of parts has the same ability as sanji's sibs and also knows that without the RS YOU CANNOT REPLICATED INVISIBILITY

and reiju has a Df would make flipin sense

SORA BEING A LUNARIAN THEORY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

:funky::steef::funky::steef::finally::finally::doffytroll::phoenixmarco::doffytroll::phoenixmarco:

@Yasheen its not a coincidence that Queen assumed sanji's leg is a machine now that we know that he know alot about germa ...it further bolsters my point regarding Ichiji niji and Yonji being actual cyborgs.. with parts

since it wasn't said that they attained their germa RS quirks through genetic modification.. WHAT WAS MODIFIED WAS THEIR STRENGTH, SPEED AND EXOSKELETON and BEING EMOTIONLESS

which is what Queen reiterated that judge wanted his kids to have power, steel skin, speed, and cold heart... it wasn't mentioned that they got their lasers winch, and lighting from genes... and now we know that Queen literally a cyborg made of parts has the same ability as sanji's sibs and also knows that without the RS YOU CANNOT REPLICATED INVISIBILITY

and reiju has a Df would make flipin sense

SORA BEING A LUNARIAN THEORY IS AT AN ALL TIME HIGH

:funky::steef::funky::steef::finally::finally::doffytroll::phoenixmarco::doffytroll::phoenixmarco:
Lunarian Sora will never die!

Perhaps. The main thing I know is the medicine is the main difference. There's the possibility that the entire vinsmoke children have the potential to use DJ in a manner; however, because of Judge stealing their passion and emotions they can't bring out the fire
Makes sense .

What about reiju she retained emotion .

Okay never mind Reiju is the first prototype .

I get where you come from.. sanji's fire literally burns under water already.. and it should already be hotter than akainu's heat already LMFAO but lets not take literally

you could say the same for this case but lets come to a reconciliation.. that to hell with common sense of real world and it actually is plasma but Akainu is mf with temperatures even beyond that
Nah akainu ain't got no temperatures beyond that. At least not canonically. Unlike sanji who's creating plasma

But I do love akainu as a villain so I'll cope with you

Its actually pretty cool how Oda made it look like the only thing holding Sanji back was his normal human body and CoA, because by getting a much more durable body alongside with CoA training, he could easily increase the power of his flames to a whole other level

Basically Sanji's passion and fire power is so strong that a human body and random CoA can't handle it, including Sanji himself

What else could come from Sanji until EoS in that department that will make him be able to boost his flames even more?

Are u thinking what im thinking? :pepedoffy:

Last edited:
Perhaps. The main thing I know is the medicine is the main difference. There's the possibility that the entire vinsmoke children have the potential to use DJ in a manner; however, because of Judge stealing their passion and emotions they can't bring out the fire
I wonder if Haki played a role ? How does one passion comes .

He definitely discovered this when he was training with zeff.

One thing i did notice none of Germa kids know how to use haki.

The lineage factor actually manifested from his will power is pretty cool idea.

Last edited:
since sanji git almost all his gene buffs.. heart of ice is coming up next.
now that Queen is sent packing hevs likely gonna consume a drug (ice oni presumably) to turn the tides of the battle and heal himself..but before he goes back to sanji on snaji's end he and the geisha are alone.. she approaches her to thank him or their resolve their fals assumptions with eachother but then..

ICE HEART INCOMING

:sadgrin::sadgrin:

All I know is we need Zeff Flashback someday
me too man me waiting for the best dad in One piece to have a homage or a flash back dedicated to him.