Fanclub Eustass "Captain" Kid FC

Y'all overlooking Killer slashing Snack down in the background
Urouge who?
:finally:
How much you want to bet if the Big Mom Pirates enter the raid Killer will fight Smoothie? Finishing off what his captain started :finally:
Post automatically merged:

One part doesnt deny the other one.
Ask couples which are married for 40 years+
You make a good point here lol

I had this theory. What if Kid could use his awakening to magnetize the air itself. It would take less magnetism to manipulate air, so it might not cost him nearly as much stamina.

On the roof he said he could bypass Kaido's defense by crushing him to death. Well who says that Kid was talking about crushing him with metal? If Kid could create a negative pressure bubble around BM, he could cause the air in her body to expand, which would crush her from inside out.

I think Kid and Law might beat big mom by stealing her techniques. Kid manipulates the weather in a superior fashion by magnetizing and manipulating air, Law uses his awakening to manipulate his soul to make himself stronger.

I had this theory. What if Kid could use his awakening to magnetize the air itself. It would take less magnetism to manipulate air, so it might not cost him nearly as much stamina.

On the roof he said he could bypass Kaido's defense by crushing him to death. Well who says that Kid was talking about crushing him with metal? If Kid could create a negative pressure bubble around BM, he could cause the air in her body to expand, which would crush her from inside out.

I think Kid and Law might beat big mom by stealing her techniques. Kid manipulates the weather in a superior fashion by magnetizing and manipulating air, Law uses his awakening to manipulate his soul to make himself stronger.
That’s a cool idea. I also think Kidd will use Assign on Big Mom again and will be able to throw her around and repel her. Assign could also make his attacks with the metal limbs hit harder as well

That’s a cool idea. I also think Kidd will use Assign on Big Mom again and will be able to throw her around and repel her. Assign could also make his attacks with the metal limbs hit harder as well
It definitely would

my only thing is that these attacks seem to drain too much stamina. There has to be some sort of work around for that otherwise idk how they’d be able to win.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just want you guys to keep in mind, when Law asked if Kid has something upon his leave, he didn’t answered, while he never went silence before, even when he needed to recognize he is at his maximum.

For me it’s proven, kid has something up his leave, something he wanted to spare for the final fight.

In zoro vs king, Zoro was able to prevent enma from draining his haki by using CoC in addition to CoA

What if this is also the secret to bypassing DF related stamina issues? As we know, haki can be used to enhance DF abilities. Luffy did it with G4, and katakuri also did it to make his mochi more sticky.

The idea would be, by using haki more, you can take the load off your DF. Like for Law, he could perhaps conserve stamina by using awakening simply to make his sword intangible, and not to create shockwaves. Instead of creating shockwaves, he would create a haki barrier once the sword penetrates big mom. It would have a similar affect and might actually be stronger.

For Kid, perhaps CoC could be used to make magnetism stronger.

I've started to realize that people downplay Kid not because of his actual feats or anything, but simply because manipulating metal isn't as flashy as other one piece abilities.
Like objectively speaking slam gibson was portrayed to do about the same amount of damage as gamma knife, yet Kid is singled out for supposedly being the only one who couldn't damage kaido(despite kaido confirming that all 3 of them could damage him).

I've always argued that punk rotten is a stronger version of pre-ryuo G4 and feats overwhelmingly support this.
  • doing damage to kaido while boundman couldn't
  • surviving ikoku
  • the fact Kid was able to overpower big mom's cognac with a weaker technique
Yet pre-1030 there were so many people who would needlessly doubt it Kid could defeat YC2s or YC3s.

No bums allowed :myman:
I've started to realize that people downplay Kid not because of his actual feats or anything, but simply because manipulating metal isn't as flashy as other one piece abilities.
Like objectively speaking slam gibson was portrayed to do about the same amount of damage as gamma knife, yet Kid is singled out for supposedly being the only one who couldn't damage kaido(despite kaido confirming that all 3 of them could damage him).
I swear to you, I’ve been saying this same thing since that chapter came out lol. There is absolutely nothing that indicated that Kidd’s Slam Gibson did any less or more damage than Gamma Knife or Scyther Sonic and yet so many claim that he was the only one not doing damage. They’re only saying that because they don’t like his method of damaging. It’s too “simple” compared to Law or Killer. In reality they all probably did around the same damage based on Kaido’s reactions. They don’t realize that more flashy ≠ more powerful.

It’s honestly funnier to me that Laws strongest non awakened attack got similar portrayal to a seemingly casual slam attack out of Punk Rotten. It just shows how powerful punk Rotten is. And to think that we might not have seen the full form of it :kawak:

Also a big reason you see so many downplay Kidd is because they simply do not like the character tbh. (Mainly Luffy and Zoro fans and we both know why that is lmao). Many simply refuse to give him credit for his feats and then they’ll be the ones saying “he has no feats.” It’s just tiring at this point lol

They’re only saying that because they don’t like his method of damaging. It’s too “simple” compared to Law or Killer. In reality they all probably did around the same damage based on Kaido’s reactions. They don’t realize that more flashy ≠ more powerful.
literally this

some people cannot fathom that Kid's brute strength is so strong that he can damage yonkos alone with it. Punk crash has better portrayal than shock wille yet how many times have you seen people reduce this attack to "throwing metal beams". Or when people try to pretend that punk crash is a suicide attack just because kid asked for law's help to get away from big mom.

literally this

some people cannot fathom that Kid's brute strength is so strong that he can damage yonkos alone with it. Punk crash has better portrayal than shock wille yet how many times have you seen people reduce this attack to "throwing metal beams". Or when people try to pretend that punk crash is a suicide attack just because kid asked for law's help to get away from big mom.
Lol. Or how some people try to say, “Law is carrying, he did more damage to Big Mom than Kidd”. At the end of the day, Kidd is only “disappointing” and “lame” to these people because they expected him to be ripping dudes blood out of their bodies and throwing islands lol. At some point maybe they’ll just get over it move on, accept that Kidd is more of a brutish brawler and give credit when he does obvious damage. They say his attacks aren’t doing damage because they don’t like how the damage to is being dealt.

Don’t even get me started on the guys who say that all Punk Clash was, was just Kidd “throwing metal at her”. :lawsigh:
Most these dudes don’t even understand how the attacks work and how Kidd is aiming to deal damage.