[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want yall to unvote for that exact same reason lol. Its kinda bothering me and im paranoid about it. We dont see any resistance to their wagons as well.
maybe defeatist attitude from scum but i just wanna be extra sure.

(i also wanna use up that one-shot :optimistic:)
Well as far as resistance, either they’ve given up or we are after the wrong pair (assuming this is a 4 mafia game).

Which doesn‘t debunk that point? It just means Town has a mechanic which hides a player in a way and only Pein claimed that. Because else the only player that ability can protect would be a scum, against a Strongman kill only scum has. This doesn‘t make any sense.
It still could only protect scum tho. How would it protect a townie if that’s the only hide ability?

Your Flower PTSD is too strong, huh…
I’m simply never going to swallow a claim at face value again without scrutinizing it lol.

Especially when you nor Kagura have played especially townie and have some weird interaction, posts about, and reads on the two flipped scum players.

There’s overthinking and then there is keeping your eyes open.

You shouldn’t even have anything to worry about bc if you’re town then Drago/Xlaw should be the scum here. (Unless we have a really weird set up).

I’m simply never going to swallow a claim at face value again without scrutinizing it lol.

Especially when you nor Kagura have played especially townie and have some weird interaction, posts about, and reads on the two flipped scum players.

There’s overthinking and then there is keeping your eyes open.

You shouldn’t even have anything to worry about bc if you’re town then Drago/Xlaw should be the scum here. (Unless we have a really weird set up).
Town never won a single game I got mislynched in. You can‘t blame me for being worried I get lynched over pointless paranoia given that.

Status
Not open for further replies.