Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
F2P and Gacha is killing the industry imo.

What it enforces is countless hours of unnecessary grinding or induce massive amounts of FOMO, otherwise you pay sometimes thousands of dollars to "experience" everything a game has.

They almost never have good stories, are almost always made to entice an addictive loop to keep someone playing their game and not other games, and usually give you the smallest amount of dopamine when you play.

Not to mention they are almost always multiplayer and hero based. Battlefield got fucking destroyed this year for this, and there are allegedly plans to continue that trend.

Halo has amazing gameplay, but the monetization has actually destroyed how people play the game. The objectives to get unlocks force you to play the game a certain way. It's really fucking bad.
So basically MMO's and the entire EA history?

What it enforces is countless hours of unnecessary grinding or induce massive amounts of FOMO, otherwise you pay sometimes thousands of dollars to "experience" everything a game has.

They almost never have good stories, are almost always made to entice an addictive loop to keep someone playing their game and not other games, and usually give you the smallest amount of dopamine when you play.

Not to mention they are almost always multiplayer and hero based. Battlefield got fucking destroyed this year for this, and there are allegedly plans to continue that trend.

Halo has amazing gameplay, but the monetization has actually destroyed how people play the game. The objectives to get unlocks force you to play the game a certain way. It's really fucking bad.
Yeah, apperantly the next Battlefield will be a hero shooter...

:tchpepe:

Your headcanon doesnt = manga proof though.

I can post a poll and start a discussion there just for you guys' to be mad at everyone who you will disagree with
Bruh I said earlier to make a poll about whether or not sanji can outspeed all yc1.

Idc about any biased worst gen poll but the comments should be good to see for anyone who isn't actually retarded

Until SAO type of game in real life, I'm not paying 70$ for a game that i half done

We See Marco kicking Queen and sending Queen Flying

Marco was also fighting them both 2v1 and holding them at bay he knew he was not going to defeat them.

Oda chose Sanji to fight Queen because Sanji is YC2 and not YC1 level. Also Sanji needed exoskeleton awakening to defeat Queen

The way Marco handled Queen. IMO Marco Mid to Low diffs him in serious 1v1

:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Oda chose to have sanji beat a YC 2 mid difficulty to highlight that he is around YC1 level

You aren't weaker or equal to the opponents you beat, let alone those you beat with barely any real difficulty

We see Marco kick queen without doing any lasting damages

"the way Marco handled queen"

You mean the way Marco handled queen's weakest form, which is by not doing damages that lasted more than a few minutes? :saden:

But sure, sanji, who did what Marco couldn't against queen is not YC 1

So basically MMO's and the entire EA history?
FFXIV does not fit this category, but sure. When you pay monthly, there is an expectation of good support or content. You aren't usually paying extra in game for shit. They want to keep you paying the monthly fee, so things like this and MH Frontier are excellent MMO style games (though Frontier is done, which is a shame).

Can't speak on WoW, but I know people hate that shit. Nor can I speak about other things.

Yes, EAs DLC and monotization practices are absolutely garbage, but more tied to the gatcha model and the ridiculous shit they've done there. Ubisoft ain't that much better either, especially with Assassin Creed nowadays.

The moment the industry became hyper focused on making a quick buck instead of a good game is the moment many franchises started turning out bad (Mass Effect, Battlefield, Assassins Creed, etc).

Don't even get me started on the NFT shit, that is by far the biggest low I've ever seen...

Edit: I also loved Destiny, now I hate it for what it's become.